Santa Comes To Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Santa delivered an early package to my house today. Dan's(Steer Crazy) package arrived today inside there was L.C.'s KC BBQ Sauce; Smokin' Guns BBQ Sauce; and KC's Cowtown BBQ Sauce. Also included was Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub along with two rubs from KC's Cowtown, there all purpose BBQ rub and "The Squeal" Hog Rub.

The Cowtown products come from Oklahoma Joe's BBQ restaurant in Kansas City, one of the best Q restaurants in KC.

Dan, I can't thank you enough and trust me the rubs and sauces will be put to good use. Most people who know me, know I'm a rub and sauce whore so this is the perfect gift. Once again THANKS buddy!!!!!!!

Very nice assortment of sauces there Bruce!

Oklahoma Joes is my favorite of the KC restaurants even if you have to go to Kansas for it.

My favorite sandwich there is the ZBQ. Try the Cowtown sauce on it. Start with a toasted buttered grilled bun, pile it high with thinly siliced brisket, top it off with melted provolone cheese, the cowtown BBQ sauce and three large french fried onion rings!. Now there's a sandwich for you!

Merry Christmas!

Glad to see the sauces arrived in good shape! Enjoy the stuff Bruce, I picked up a few gems for myself while I was at the KC BBQ store.

Merry Christmas :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom