Sad news here in VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
The young man that Gary, John Atkins, Jeff (Joboys), Richard Middleton and many others did that benifit cook for a couple months ago was told by the doctors that he only has a month or so to go. They have done everything they could do for him.

http://pigsontherun.com/Cure.aspx

His name is Justin Harris and is 11 years old. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. He is a great kid and son to Mark Harris who is a member of this forum and the Pigs On the Run competiton team.

My heart is breaking as I am writting this post. Please, join me in prayer.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want; He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters; He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of The Lord for ever."(Psalm 23:1-6 RSV)

My thoughts and prayers go out to Justin and his family. It has been a long struggle for that young man and his family. I'm praying that God's healing hands will come upon him.

Back
Top Bottom