Sad News For All Of Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, he is announcing that he is officially coming outta the closet as a "straight" man............APRIL FOOLS! =D> =D>

This is Linda, Larry's wife. You guys jokes have lead to a tragedy in our family. Mr. Cook, Larry immediately shot himself in the head after reading your post, obviously he didn't click on the link! #-o

Jim Cook said:
Greg Rempe wanted me to announce to you
That this coming tuesday will be The Last day for the BBQ-4-U Forum
Greg is moving his family to California to start a winery.
This has been a lifelong ambition of his that hes's never talked
about on this forum.
The link below will take you to Gregs tearful farewell.

http://www.bobbarr.net/Images/AprilFools.gif

Great, now it's going to take me the better part of the day to calm Bill TGG down and to get that smile off his face. Don't know if he thought he was going to be named next Administrator, or it has to do with that closet thing Woody mentioned. I have to go find some tissues for him when he realizes the truth.

Larry Wolfe said:
This is Linda, Larry's wife. You guys jokes have lead to a tragedy in our family. Mr. Cook, Larry immediately shot himself in the head after reading your post, obviously he didn't click on the link! #-o

So, at least some good came of it! #-o

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:

So, at least some good came of it! #-o

The bullet bounced off my aqua noggin and I'm fine..................thanks for all the good wishes you bastaaads!! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:

First Bill, now Larry.........................man I'm gonna miss those guys!

This is Linda, Larry's wife. You guys jokes have lead to a tragedy in our family. Mr. Cook, Larry immediately shot himself in the head after reading your post, obviously he didn't click on the link!

Thank god he didn't aim for anything vital!

Larry D. said:
This is Linda, Larry's wife. You guys jokes have lead to a tragedy in our family. Mr. Cook, Larry immediately shot himself in the head after reading your post, obviously he didn't click on the link!

Thank god he didn't aim for anything vital!

Even "reincarnated" I'm speachless after that one!! :eek:

The Joker said:
[-X [-X [-X

Speaking of the "reincarnated"!!! 8-[ How's it going Bill? Figgered you'd be busy with that Rancher???? How's that coming along? What's the most you've cooked on it so far??

Back
Top Bottom