Saadam Sentenced To Death By Hanging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Along with his half brother for crimes against humanity. While I usually don't
like to celebrate any man's death, forgive me if I make an exception here.

I agree that the act itself is quick but Saadam will have to think about it every day now until the sentence is carried out.

He expressed a desire for execution by firing squad. I'm glad that they weren't accomodating. Hanging is more fitting for tyrants. My guess is that he won't go out like the tough guy he tries to portray but kicking, screaming, and crying instead.

Kloset BBQR said:
Along with his half brother for crimes against humanity. While I usually don't
like to celebrate any man's death, forgive me if I make an exception here.

You're forgivin...........that SOB ain't a man, he's a monster. Too bad they wouldn't let the families of all the people he killed stone him to death. I think that would be more fitting and slower, as he looked into the eyes of the people he took an innocent person from.

It's times like this that I think of the story of how some Native Americans used to execute people. I don't know if it's true but it would be fitting for that piece of sh*t.

They supposedly would bury the guy up to his neck right next to a red ant hill and then cover his head with honey. The ants would do the rest.

Al

Uncle Al said:
It's times like this that I think of the story of how some Native Americans used to execute people. I don't know if it's true but it would be fitting for that piece of sh*t.

They supposedly would bury the guy up to his neck right next to a red ant hill and then cover his head with honey. The ants would do the rest.

Al

Perfect, I like that idea Al!!

I don't know why but I'm having a flashback to the old Tarzan movies with Johnny Weismuller. I specifically remember one episode where Jane and some Englishmen were captured and the method of execution was taking two
young trees with a lot of spring in them bending them back crossing them over and then tieing the legs of the captured guys and Jane to each tree. When the rope was cut and the trees sprung back up, it wripped the guys in half right up the middle. I'll never forget the look in those guys eyes as each
one waited for their turn while watching the others go before them.

On a happier note, Tarzan through one of his infamous yells summoned the local elephants to stampeed the village and Jane was saved right at the last minute.

He deserves whatever he gets, but it's going to be Hell over there for our guys until it's carried out and gets off the front page.

Keep a good thought for the troops and their safety.

Ok, I think we should hang, then we shoot him, then we tatoo him and them we kill him!!

On a side note...it is CRAZY over there right now in Iraq...Perhaps a MONSTER is what is needed to keep order over there... :shock: I have heard a number of people say that if he was re-installed as leader over he would have Iraq back under his thumb in 7 days... :LOL:

How 'bout instead of haging him, they use very low voltage shocking...or bury him alive! That has to be a terrible way to go ;)

Hang?

I think he should hang, BUT, there were fewer people in his country being killed by him than there are being killed right now.
3,000 Iraq's a month.
We should have left him and them alone.
Ah, hell, hang em' all!!!!!!!!!! and bring our boys and girls home and let em' eat sand.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Re: Hang?

kickassbbq said:
I think he should hang, BUT, there were fewer people in his country being killed by him than there are being killed right now.
3,000 Iraq's a month.
Ah, hell, hang em' all!!!!!!!!!! and bring our boys and girls home and let em' eat sand.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Sorry Ed but that is total ********. Saadam conservatively killed hundreds of thousands of his own citizens. The total number of victims will
never be known. Whole villages disappearing, men, women, and children buried alive. Fathers decapitated in front of their children and wives.

True there are many Iraqi citizens being killed today. But a least now they have a chance to fight back. Many walked miles to cast a vote knowing there was a good chance they would be killed but they came out in huge percentages anyway, much more than will vote in our elections on Tuesday. Ultimately succes in Iraq will be determined by the Iraqi's taking the fight to the terrorist insurgents. They will have to ultimately stand up and fight for their own freedom. We can only help them so far! But at least they have a chance and a choice. To suggest that they were better under Saadam is now further from the truth than to suggest the Jews were better under Hitler.

I'll climb down off my soapbox now.

They should make him wade for a week in a porta pottie and let everyone shit and piss all over him for a week straight with his mouth wired open. Now that would be cool. I still say take the whole thing to 20,000 degrees and be done with it.

Hey if we went there for oil, why haven't we taken any out?

I'm tired of arguing on this subject. Don't want to ruin any friendships here.

Kloset BBQR said:
Hey if we went there for oil, why haven't we taken any out?

I'm tired of arguing on this subject. Don't want to ruin any friendships here.
Because of two reasons...
1) after all this time they still don't have control of the situation over there even though it was "Mission Accomplished", years ago.
2) the powers that be are all oil men and the prices are UP.

Re: Hang?

Kloset BBQR said:
kickassbbq said:
3,000 Iraq's a month.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Sorry Ed but that is total ********. Saadam conservatively killed hundreds of thousands of his own citizens. The total number of victims will
never be known. Whole villages disappearing, men, women, and children buried alive. Fathers decapitated in front of their children and wives.

True there are many Iraqi citizens being killed today. But a least now they have a chance to fight back. Many walked miles to cast a vote knowing there was a good chance they would be killed but they came out in huge percentages anyway, much more than will vote in our elections on Tuesday. Ultimately succes in Iraq will be determined by the Iraqi's taking the fight to the terrorist insurgents. They will have to ultimately stand up and fight for their own freedom. We can only help them so far! But at least they have a chance and a choice. To suggest that they were better under Saadam is now further from the truth than to suggest the Jews were better under Hitler.

I'll climb down off my soapbox now.
Didn't the American Government set him up in power?? The CIA or something?? I'm pretty sure I read something to that effect in the newspaper.

If that's the case the Iraq invasion at least in part seems like trying to clean up the mess.

DATsBBQ said:
Actually prices are down..... Guess W is to blame for that too. :P
Yes he is. They are artificially lowered until after the elections next week. They'll go back up soon after... wait and see.

and... they are only down from their recent highs, not from where they were before this fiasco started.

Back
Top Bottom