Rut Roh Mikey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it was you or me are butts would be behind bars. What was he thinking? :shock: Ooops, I just hit a pole and rolled my SUV, oh well guess I'll just walk the rest of the way home. :LOL: What a IDIOT. :roll:

Yeah the idiot that doesn't get arrested. I would have been in leg irons on the chain gang by now :roll:

He should have stuck with American cars.........maybe this wouldn't be happening to him :idea:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
If it was you or me are butts would be behind bars. What was he thinking? :shock: Ooops, I just hit a pole and rolled my SUV, oh well guess I'll just walk the rest of the way home. :LOL: What a IDIOT. :roll:

Great story for you and could only happen in Youngstown...I live in Boardman....

We have a very very well known defense attorney who was head of the Democratic party here for years. He was driving drunk one day in downtown Youngstown and ran into the post office, demolishing his car and causing a ton of damage. What does he do? Call the police? Nah...he goes to a bar and has a few drinks to calm his nerves. Worked...they couldn't get him for DUI and his insurance paid for the damage.

Leaving the scene of of and accedent isn't a felony so at worst he could be given is a court date and then if he didn't show would have more serious charges to contend with. I can't comment on the drinking because I wouldn't want to post the information I have about those types of situations. I will say this information does NOT pertain to Michael Waltrip in any way. Sorry for sounding like a lawyer (I'm not) but I have indepth knowledge about law inforcement in general. But I will say this, unless there is information that has not been released, he will not face anything more than a fine, and points on his license.

PS Neighter would anyone else in this exact senario.

This happened last week in Buffalo:

Young Byron, who had only a learner’s permit, snuck out alone for an unauthorized swing around town, crashed into several other cars, ditched the family SUV and then denied it all.

Embarrassing, painful and wrong? Absolutely. Especially when your father is the mayor and your misdeed sparks massive publicity, political fallout and questions about how police handled the case.

Back
Top Bottom