Rempe????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Greg does something that really baffles me and I wanna get to the bottom of it!!! Why in the hell do you keep your WSM in the attic???? Is it me or is this strange? Does anyone else do this???? What else do you put in your attic Greg??? :-D

Larry Wolfe said:
...What else do you put in your attic Greg??? ...:-D

I couldn't possibly tell you what else is up there in fear that I might incriminate myself further!! :D

I don't want to leave it out in the bitter Cleveland winter and I only have a one car garage where Becky's car goes...no room...attic it goes!! :D

You let your wife park in the garage but won't keep your WSM in there? Boy you better get your priorities straight!

You know what, I was going to post a response and say that there had to be a corner in that garage where the WSM would fit, and that it would be a cold day in "heck" before I climbed up and down a ladder to put the WSM in the attic, and if there was absolutely no space in that garage, then something else would be up in the attic that's not being used. Lastly, don't knock the garage, it's quiet out there. BUT, I changed my mind, we'll let Mrs. Rempe win for now because she is pregnant and maybe a little hormoney, but come later this year, we'll teach her the meaning of the phrase BBQ RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I would suggest a shelf in the garage above the hood of the car or on one side where you usually don't walk to put the dis-assembled WSM. 8)

Bob, this attic thing just recently took place...the last smoke I did was maybe 6 weeks ago...I had the WSM in the gargae doing overnight butt cook and the house smelled of smoke wood. I didn't mind it but Becky was not a big fan!

Since she is pregnant and stuff she is a little more sensitive to smells and such so I told her no more smoking until the weather breaks and it can go back on the deck...which will be this weekend! :D

I had a bunch of PP in FoodSaver bags to hold me for a while but that has since dried up! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom