Regular food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woody,

When I'm not Q'ing like now, I'm really into Italian food. Got a pasta making attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer. Makes fantastic linquine. Will never buy store bought again.

Also starting to get into sausage making. That way I control what goes into it!

Make all my sauces from scratch the old fashion way using pork neck bones, onions, garlic, wine, sausage and meetballs. Simmer sauce for hours.

What can I say......... I'm hooked on red sauces (BBQ & marinara).

Kloset

Kloset, you gonna use your KA for the sausage making too or go heavy duty?

I'm a newbie at sausage making and am just using the KA right now. Got a comp to get ready for this summer with the Woodman. Sausage is one of the categories.

When you talk about heavy duty are you talking about quantity or equipment. I am very interested in learning more about this. Thanks Bill.

Kloset

The heavier duty meat grinders and stuffers out there...I'd like to start too and everytime I here someone talk about it, I poke a little to see what their preferences are.. I have the KA 325 Watt mixer with attachments and I understand that it is adaquate but only if you're doing smaller amounts. There's a fair amount of info over on TVWB about it.. :)

The Big East Tournament is going to be sick this year. 8 teams with a shot at it. Six with a realistic shot.

Brian said,
If they are in the Midwest Region and Louisville is also- could be a problem right there.....

My team is playing good now but we respect alot of teams and Illinios is top of that respect list for me.

Yes the Cardinals are mine. I claim them, beer in any cooler, that bag of chips over there, and this street I live on too. I am not fooling.
They are all mine. ;)

And as far as regular food, we had mac n cheese for dinner late last night. Wife was tired from shopping all day, and I was just lazy. It happens around here time to time.

Hey regular last night. I thought my wife might be getting sick of grilled and smoked so I roasted a chicken in the oven :oops: . Left over carcass is making chicken soup now! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom