Redneck Seafood Dinner....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Don't ask me for the recipe JB..... :shock:

img_181036_0_6bb8e40069601c9462c81ca3a75ef8af.jpg

Good lord! My grandma would make those with mac & cheese on the farm as a kid. Didn't have a fancy dog cutter, think she was "old school" and used a knife. ;) :LOL: It was always good. :D Funny thing is that I think I have a cook book from the 50s that shows ya how to make them. :LOL: If I find it, I'll scan it and post it.

Pigs

Been making em for years...... make sure the kids have a fork/knife to cut em up BEFORE the ketchup.....or it goes flying everywhere when they dip the legs in and start flinging them around by the head.

(don't start with the "Ketchup on a hot dog?" thing....they're kids) :?

ScottyDaQ said:
Been making em for years...... make sure the kids have a fork/knife to cut em up BEFORE the ketchup.....or it goes flying everywhere when they dip the legs in and start flinging them around by the head.

(don't start with the "Ketchup on a hot dog?" thing....they're kids) :?
Too funny Scotty. I did the same thing as a kid and so did my boys! :LOL:

Pigs

Good one Sapo. Had to send it to some kin. Had an uncle from down at Graham who lived on fried weenies and Brer Rabbit Syrup. Ate Cheeze Whiz directly outta the jar with a spoon. He is the one who was laid up on the fender of the Sherman sunning himself whilst reading a funny book and eating an All Day Slow Poke chocolate sucker..when some sneaky Jap Sniper snuck up and shot him in the foot. Was a nice Purple Heart and one way ticket home for him. That back during the Big War WW II of course. Smart salute and big thanks to any fried weenie loving Vets out there:)

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom