Recipe for Boiled Redskins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Great Coverage
Decent Offensive Showing
Tough Defense
6 Sacks

Way too many flags on both sides.

Sorry Larry, couldn't resist. Only satisfaction I got from that game is that you guys suck worse than we do and your QB is worse than ours'(which is pretty bad). Gonna be a long frustrating year for both of us I think. Still nice to get the W...especially from the 'skins.

I gotta agree Bubba, we stunk up the joint yesterday. Can't point the finger at any one player or offense or defense. $2M a year for Al Saunder 700 page playbook and we still can't put points on the board. The Skins have waaaaaaaaay too much talent for the type of garbage they played yesterday. We'll see what happens Sunday against the Texans, if they can't beat them then it's time for Jason Campbell to play and get ready for next year. I'm a die hard Skins fan and will be rooting for them again Sunday. One positive, we can only get better!

If you're lucky Larry the Lions will be on your schedule, you'll be guaranteed at least one victory this year.

Larry Wolfe said:
I gotta agree Bubba, we stunk up the joint yesterday. Can't point the finger at any one player or offense or defense. $2M a year for Al Saunder 700 page playbook and we still can't put points on the board. The Skins have waaaaaaaaay too much talent for the type of garbage they played yesterday. We'll see what happens Sunday against the Texans, if they can't beat them then it's time for Jason Campbell to play and get ready for next year. I'm a die hard Skins fan and will be rooting for them again Sunday. One positive, we can only get better!

Well can't say it's the QB with Saunders as the Offensive Coach. When Trent Green came to KC and Al Saunders was our Off. coach he struggled for the first year, after that, he's been 2nd in QB ratings next to manning for the last 4+ years.

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2kj5u6s0]I gotta agree Bubba, we stunk up the joint yesterday. Can't point the finger at any one player or offense or defense. $2M a year for Al Saunder 700 page playbook and we still can't put points on the board. The Skins have waaaaaaaaay too much talent for the type of garbage they played yesterday. We'll see what happens Sunday against the Texans, if they can't beat them then it's time for Jason Campbell to play and get ready for next year. I'm a die hard Skins fan and will be rooting for them again Sunday. One positive, we can only get better!

Well can't say it's the QB with Saunders as the Offensive Coach. When Trent Green came to KC and Al Saunders was our Off. coach he struggled for the first year, after that, he's been 2nd in QB ratings next to manning for the last 4+ years.[/quote:2kj5u6s0]

Have you seen the ages of our coaching staff???? We don't have another year, they'll be in Nursing Homes this time next year!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":23lvwc8d][quote="Larry Wolfe":23lvwc8d]I gotta agree Bubba, we stunk up the joint yesterday. Can't point the finger at any one player or offense or defense. $2M a year for Al Saunder 700 page playbook and we still can't put points on the board. The Skins have waaaaaaaaay too much talent for the type of garbage they played yesterday. We'll see what happens Sunday against the Texans, if they can't beat them then it's time for Jason Campbell to play and get ready for next year. I'm a die hard Skins fan and will be rooting for them again Sunday. One positive, we can only get better!

Well can't say it's the QB with Saunders as the Offensive Coach. When Trent Green came to KC and Al Saunders was our Off. coach he struggled for the first year, after that, he's been 2nd in QB ratings next to manning for the last 4+ years.[/quote:23lvwc8d]

Have you seen the ages of our coaching staff???? We don't have another year, they'll be in Nursing Homes this time next year!!![/quote:23lvwc8d]

Well, we did have Vermeil here for 5 years........sorry bud, don't see a superbowl in the near future

Bruce B said:
If you're lucky Larry the Lions will be on your schedule, you'll be guaranteed at least one victory this year.
Greg Rempe said:
The Browns are always good for a loss too!
It's mind-boggling who the 'Skins can lose to. Almost every season they give some hapless team (or teams) a big self-confidence boost. :(

--John 8)
(Remember 1989 when the Cowboys went 1-15? Remember who gave them the 1?)

If the Skins lose to the Lions, then Larry ought to either kill himself or move to another town.

Unity said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":11jxahz8]The Browns are always good for a loss too!
It's mind-boggling who the 'Skins can lose to. Almost every season they give some hapless team (or teams) a big self-confidence boost. :(

--John 8)
(Remember 1989 when the Cowboys went 1-15? Remember who gave them the 1?)[/quote:11jxahz8]

I think they'll be boosting a lot of confidence this year...and not their own.

Well I think Gibbs is senile. Big article in the Washington Times this morning and he's sticking to Mark Brunnell. Either way, whether it's him or Campbell we're done for the season. We'll be lucky to win one game unless a miracle happens. I'll still root for them, but I pretty sure I'm wasting my time.

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1sn3rrp9]Well I think Gibbs is senile. Big article in the Washington Times this morning and he's sticking to Mark Brunnell. Either way, whether it's him or Campbell we're done for the season. We'll be lucky to win one game unless a miracle happens. I'll still root for them, but I pretty sure I'm wasting my time.
don't forget that collins is the #2 qb so we'll be seeing him and his dreadful arm before collins.[/quote:1sn3rrp9]

That's funny, but I understood what you meant Brian. Actually, Collins is the back-up QB during the game. If Brunnell gets hurt collins goes in, but the following week if Brunnell is still hurt Campbell goes in. Same if Brunnell is benched. This was in the papers last week, kinda makes sense I guess???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom