Raine/EB's gets another great review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
http://www.wsoctv.com/gocarolinas/13720819/detail.html

Local ’Cue Joint Serves Up Award-Winning Recipes
by Heidi Billotto, Restaurant Critic for "The Charlotte Weekly"

With culinary roots hundreds of years old, barbecue may be the quintessential American food. North Carolina barbecue in particular, with its many variations on the recipe, is a favorite from one end of the Tar Heel State to the other.

EB’s Bar-B-Que in Indian Trail is home base for EB’s Bar-B-Que Championship Cooking Team, established in 1997 by Earl Pinyan and Brian Elkins. The two friends, who loved cooking barbecue at church for friends and neighbors, joined the competition circuit at the suggestion of one of their barbecue fans.

“That first time out, we cooked, had fun and came home with a big trophy and an even bigger check,â€

Are their hours of operation posted someplace? It seems like the last couple of times I was in Charlotte, it was the wrong day and they weren't open when I wanted to go.

Greg Rempe said:
She refuses to give me a podcast... :oops:

She's in good company! :D ;) :LOL:

You know I'm just kidding Greg. When are you getting Myron Mixon, Mike Mills, or the Godfather and Baron of BBQ, Paul Kirk!?

That ought to bring someone out of hiding for a comment or two! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1dd83h8t]She refuses to give me a podcast... :oops:

She's in good company! :D ;) :LOL:

You know I'm just kidding Greg. When are you getting Myron Mixon, Mike Mills, or the Godfather and Baron of BBQ, Paul Kirk!?

That ought to bring someone out of hiding for a comment or two! :D[/quote:1dd83h8t]

I already did Mike Mills... :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom