Rachel Ray is Scandalous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Susan Z said:
He's my Sunday morning man! I dig his cute little accent and occasional use of slow-mo shots. Yesterday I saw his face smiling at me from a soup can but passed him by. He does seem very happy when he's cooking---very upbeat!

Susan, so you like Wolfgang for the same reason we like Rachel Ray!! ;) It's the cute factor!

I'm assuming you guys have seen the photo spread of Rachel where she was...ummm...perky. I can link it if you haven't seen it.

Captain Morgan said:
I'm assuming you guys have seen the photo spread of Rachel where she was...ummm...perky. I can link it if you haven't seen it.
Oh, please do!! 8)

Hey, I wonder if there's anything like that floatin around with Julia ? What about those two Italian women on PBS? Woody

Woodman, you ruined what the pic's of Susans twin was doing to me when you mentioned the "Two Fat Ladys" from PBS. My name was temporarily "Woodman"! :smt022

BTW, that is really what they were called, but one of them is dead.

Giada looks nice but she's a Bitch! did anyone see how she talked to her mother when she was on the show? I used to like to watch her show... :cry: Just my opinion, of course. ;-)

Bill Hays said:
Giada looks nice but she's a Bitch! did anyone see how she talked to her mother when she was on the show? I used to like to watch her show... :cry: Just my opinion, of course. ;-)

Bill, sometimes you just haz to put the 'smaks down' on ya momz.
Giada got a show to do. Momz can't be 'front'n' all over the place act'n like she all that.

Bill Hays said:

When you look as good a Giada does, she could knock her mother off a bar stool for all I care! And I'd still take her home and show her who her daddy is! :LOL: All the while you are sitting there worrying about her mothers feelings!!!!!! :loony:

Larry Wolfe said:
When you look as good a Giada does, she could knock her mother off a bar stool for all I care! And I'd still take her home and show her who her daddy is! :LOL:
Sounds like you still have that picture of me at your house. :shock:
I don't care how much your wife likes it :oops: ... I told you to get rid of it. ;)

Finney, hearing you use hip-hop language is way too funny. You missed some yo's and well it was just horrible!!...brush up before you lay it down like dat...ya heard me? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom