Rachel pics..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Did anyone see last weeks National Enquirer ? It had those pics of Rachel Ray in skimpy outfits that had been going around for some time...Guess she's made the big time now !!!

Finney said:
Bruce B said:
This really belongs in the GD Section guys, thanks.
Then why didn't you move it? :)

Well Mr. Finney, I suppose if I had been instructed on how to move certain threads from one section to another then I would have done so, then again not having been so instructed, I decided to post an advisory to the members involved that perhaps they could take their discussion of Rachel Ray's attributes to the proper section of the board.

I don't remember at anytime asking for any comments from someone who wasn't invovled at all, about my ability or inabilities to perform my job as Moderator.

Thank God, however, I have been instructed on how to delete messages from the board that are off topic. Y'all have a nice day!!!
19.gif

Bruce B said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":xruz0max]This really belongs in the GD Section guys, thanks.

Well Mr. Finney, I suppose if I had been instructed on how to move certain threads from one section to another then I would have done so, then again not having been so instructed, I decided to post an advisory to the members involved that perhaps they could take their discussion of Rachel Ray's attributes to the proper section of the board.

I don't remember at anytime asking for any comments from someone who wasn't invovled at all, about my ability or inabilities to perform my job as Moderator.

Thank God, however, I have been instructed on how to delete messages from the board that are off topic. Y'all have a nice day!!!
19.gif
[/quote:xruz0max]

4.gif

Bruce B said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":1k7nhe44]This really belongs in the GD Section guys, thanks.

19.gif
[/quote:1k7nhe44]

Geez... what a whiney ass baby. :tant: "whaaaaaaaa" :tant: "Greg didn't teach me how" :tant: "whaaaaaaaaa" :tant:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Larry Wolfe said:
I see that you're off your diet. 8-[

Finney said:
Bruce B said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":1bgnnlno]This really belongs in the GD Section guys, thanks.

19.gif

Geez... what a whiney ass baby. :tant: "whaaaaaaaa" :tant: "Greg didn't teach me how" :tant: "whaaaaaaaaa" :tant:[/quote:1bgnnlno]

Is that the best you've got? You ought to be ashamed.

Bruce B said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":19egio51]
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":19egio51]This really belongs in the GD Section guys, thanks.

19.gif

Geez... what a whiney ass baby. :tant: "whaaaaaaaa" :tant: "Greg didn't teach me how" :tant: "whaaaaaaaaa" :tant:[/quote:19egio51]

Is that the best you've got? You ought to be ashamed.[/quote:19egio51]
Great comeback. #-o

Finney said:
Bruce B said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":2aq1flji]
Finney said:
[quote="Bruce B":2aq1flji]This really belongs in the GD Section guys, thanks.

19.gif

Geez... what a whiney ass baby. :tant: "whaaaaaaaa" :tant: "Greg didn't teach me how" :tant: "whaaaaaaaaa" :tant:

Is that the best you've got? You ought to be ashamed.[/quote:2aq1flji]
Great comeback. #-o[/quote:2aq1flji]

Boring! :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: Let's talk about brining, that should get the blood flowing!

Finney said:
Didn't want to get too harsh with Bruce Hays... He might quit the forum.

"That's it, I'm out of here"............ :march:

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Finney said:
Didn't want to get too harsh with Bruce Hays... He might quit the forum.

"That's it, I'm out of here"............ :march:

You'd better be careful there Finney...............Bruce is a Wild Man! See he's gotta be caged at times! He's a dangerous animal!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom