Rabbit and Mixed Sausage Sauce Piquant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buffarilo

Cook
Alright

First I went to (pronounced A Bears) Hebert Specialty Meats and pick up some Mix sausage with green onions in it and some deboned marinated rabbit.

Then I went to the local grocery store and picked up some Cajun Power Sauce Piquant.

Browed the sausage and rabbit.

Leave the brown bits in the pot and add the sauce plus one cup of water. and let simmer for about two hours.

Now for the Green Beans, bacon and potatos. Cook bacon until almost done, add the onions and potatos and cook until the onions are clear. Add the can of Green beans with the juice and season. Let simmer untill the potatos are done.

Its all good. Now its time for me to watch LSU kick some tail.

Buffarilo

I can't even imagine what that tastes like. I bet it's killer though. I had that sauce picante and it rocks!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Mmm, that looks like a real stick-to-the-ribs dish with a kick.
eatdrink026.gif

Calling something "Cajun Power Sauce Piquant" makes me want to try about half a spoonful of it. :)

--John 8)

They did manage to pull it out.. Thats definatly a awesome team - they'll steamroll us next weekend - But thats okay ya cant win em all.

Buffarilo said:
Ok lets talk about LSU looks like a win to me, cant say that about USC.
I'm a USC fan, but the way they played last week I almost expected something like this. John David Booty panics too much under pressure it seems and throws interceptions. Maybe now they can chill out not being in the top 10 anymore. Now LSU & Florida was a killer game. That game was like watching the super bowl of college. LSU's Coach is killer. I like guys that aren't afraid to go for it. I wish my boss had balls like him. Florida is a good team too. I just hate once the players make the NFL and they become premadonnas...

Congrats to the Tigers of LSU!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Well looks like the University of Texas at Norman beat the University of Texas at Austin...which it dont really bother me either way. They all Texas boys anyway as my dear old Daddy used to say.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom