Quiet around here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Maybe he's out delivering Wolfe Rub, wait......................... a knock at my door.........................who could it be now?
It's probably late too :)

I don't know what you guys are talking about ~ This has got to be the busiest Friday Night this board has ever had!

The Joker said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about ~ This has got to be the busiest Friday Night this board has ever had!
We're talking about the missing hooooooooooooowl of the Wolfe man :)

Puff said:
The Joker said:
We're talking about the missing hooooooooooooowl of the Wolfe man :)
He's NEVER here on a Friday Night...

Well, almost never.....

brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":37akr0ys]He'd be asleep by now anyway!
asleep or passed out? bill told me all about larry in danville. :eek:[/quote:37akr0ys] :pop:

brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1p8dfyza]He'd be asleep by now anyway!
asleep or passed out? bill told me all about larry in danville. :eek:[/quote:1p8dfyza]

I heard at Smoke on the Beach, he was fast asleep in the hotel while poor Chris did ALL the cooking!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brian j":brmheqfz][quote="Nick Prochilo":brmheqfz]He'd be asleep by now anyway!
asleep or passed out? bill told me all about larry in danville. :eek:[/quote:brmheqfz]

I heard at Smoke on the Beach, he was fast asleep in the hotel while poor Chris did ALL the cooking![/quote:brmheqfz]
I heard the same thing :)

Speaking of Chris :eek:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brian j":u1w8r1sy][quote="Nick Prochilo":u1w8r1sy]He'd be asleep by now anyway!
asleep or passed out? bill told me all about larry in danville. :eek:

I heard at Smoke on the Beach, he was fast asleep in the hotel while poor Chris did ALL the cooking![/quote:u1w8r1sy]

Speaking of Chris :eek:[/quote:u1w8r1sy]

He's probably trying to wake Larry!

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brian j":2uw0iqu9][quote="Nick Prochilo":2uw0iqu9]He'd be asleep by now anyway!

I heard at Smoke on the Beach, he was fast asleep in the hotel while poor Chris did ALL the cooking![/quote:2uw0iqu9]

Speaking of Chris :eek:[/quote:2uw0iqu9]
His wife lets him come home twice a year ~ This is the 1st... 8-[

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1pzawtq8][quote="brian j":1pzawtq8][quote="Nick Prochilo":1pzawtq8]He'd be asleep by now anyway!

I heard at Smoke on the Beach, he was fast asleep in the hotel while poor Chris did ALL the cooking![/quote:1pzawtq8]

Speaking of Chris :eek:[/quote:1pzawtq8]
His wife lets him come home twice a year ~ This is the 1st... 8-[[/quote:1pzawtq8] :eek:

Larry is taking his dad for a trip to the NC beaches.
Finney probably got lost in the race traffic around
Charlotte on his way home yesterday. His wife won't
let him get on the internet at home.

Captain Morgan said:
Larry is taking his dad for a trip to the NC beaches.
Finney probably got lost in the race traffic around
Charlotte on his way home yesterday. His wife won't
let him get on the internet at home.
Thats great Larry is doing that for his Dad :!:

I think Finney mentioned something about his wife and having to .... her to get on the 'puter!

Thats right ..the Charlotte race #-o
Now thats a good one :!:

Back
Top Bottom