Q VS. Health Department

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a shame. His establishment is probably more sanitary than most places that have indoor cookers. Hope it works out for him!

Seems to me it's kinda dumb to agree to something, then operate outside the agreement, and then cry when the agreement gets enforced. What was he thinking?
confused-smiley-013.gif

--John 8)

Unity said:
Seems to me it's kinda dumb to agree to something, then operate outside the agreement, and then cry when the agreement gets enforced. What was he thinking?
confused-smiley-013.gif

--John 8)

I understood it the opposite, I thought he said he had initialed the agreement and it's the county changing around??

Yeah, he initialed the permit that limits his cooking outdoors. I personally have never eaten there but have heard that the food is really good. I don't really see where he would bring in more rodents. Come on, how many restaurants and other businesses throw out food trash in a day? How could him cooking the food outdoors be any worse?

allie said:
Yeah, he initialed the permit that limits his cooking outdoors. I personally have never eaten there but have heard that the food is really good. I don't really see where he would bring in more rodents. Come on, how many restaurants and other businesses throw out food trash in a day? How could him cooking the food outdoors be any worse?

Then John is correct. If he signed it knowing that he could not cook anymore than 10 days a month, he shouldn't be complaining. Even though I don't see the problem whether he cooks 10 or 30 days a week, it's a law and we gotta obey them.

It's really sad to hear stories like this....the health inspector probably went in one lunchtime and expected a free meal and got charged full price and now has it out for the guy.

Just another example of some lame pencil pusher that needs to stay behind their desk and not try to apply desktop rules to real life situations.

How can difference in days suddenly draw rodents?

Rat #1:... hey Bill let's go hang out by that BBQ joint down on Main St.

Rat #2:... sure Ralphy I hear they cook 7 days a week now, it wasn't worth the 2 block walk when they only cooked 10 days a month.

What are these pencil pushing desk jockies thinking?

Back
Top Bottom