Puff why didn't Guy ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
Come to Lazybones Smokehouse? Watching Triple D and he is cruising the Detroit area with Kid Rock and they go to Union Woodshop for smoked meats. I was hoping to see you and Lazybones ... maybe next time?

bbquzz said:
Come to Lazybones Smokehouse? Watching Triple D and he is cruising the Detroit area with Kid Rock and they go to Union Woodshop for smoked meats. I was hoping to see you and Lazybones ... maybe next time?
Never tried the Q there. We've been meaning to get out that way.
"High end" Clarkston stuff I gather. Kid Snot lives out there I believe.
Prolly to skeert to cross Van Dyke and try the best. Not sure. :?

Puff said:
bbquzz said:

Seems they visited a brewery KR had a hand in too? Guess we'll have to start a write in campaign to get Guy to visit Clinton Township.

bbquzz said:
Puff said:
bbquzz said:

Seems they visited a brewery KR had a hand in too? Guess we'll have to start a write in campaign to get Guy to visit Clinton Township.

I'd rather have you and a trio of New York guys stop in. It would be better company. ;)
I'll wear my sun glasses on the back of my head. :mrgreen:

Off topic! No one cares about your vacation!

Dave , I thought you and JP were like neighbors. (All the beer pilfering and whatnot) :?
Come on down man!

JP is more like that uncle. The one that brings two cans of warm beer then drinks all your cold good beer and leaves

I saw it on re-runs last week. Why is this a sticky? I like Kid Rock, his song with Jr about the "F" word is great.

Back
Top Bottom