Puff in a Hollywood movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Well kinda'.
I contract work for a recovery company. They recover burned and flooded homes, disaster relief kind of stuff.
Most of the work is in Detroit. Accidental fire no big deal, totally gutted on the inside which is good for me. Anyhow I show up yesterday and there is a bunch of "Orange construction barrels" which isn't uncommon in this state.
So I blow it off and drive around. I get to the job and the board hangers asked me if I saw the commotion down the street? It seems Mr. Clint Eastwood is filming a movie here. :shock:
I did a "Drive by" today and took some pics. They have a whole block full of trucks tents and trailors set with a backdrop of a ...well....pretty bad neighborhood. (I-75 and the "Davidson freeway".....which was one of the first freeways built in this state.)
There was alot of fuzz there today. I think tommorow I might walk down to the site. :shock: If I get past the "rent a cops" I'll let you all know.
With a face like mine I believe it belongs on film. :D
The second pic of you can see it is a burned out home above the truck. I don't think they burned it for the film. :shock: I do believe I saw the top of Clint's head.
Tommorow I'll be undercover. Let's see how far I'll get. 8)

img_160282_0_edb774cc4e7cfb84573b9bb361300ad9.jpg

img_160282_1_c75ed62ddc5fb805d28d8a644efe100e.jpg

img_160282_2_27955089a74abd06ff7127b0134511e8.jpg

Clint's cool. we had lunch once but there was some robbers
who came in and he took em down....kind of killed the mood.
After that, I stayed away. Seems like wherever he goes, trouble
breaks out.

BTW, some of those RentaCops are pretty tough. I tried to cook
for Sissy Spacek one time, and they roughed me up, but good.

Puff said:
Well kinda'.
I contract work for a recovery company. They recover burned and flooded homes, disaster relief kind of stuff.
Most of the work is in Detroit. Accidental fire no big deal, totally gutted on the inside which is good for me. Anyhow I show up yesterday and there is a bunch of "Orange construction barrels" which isn't uncommon in this state.
So I blow it off and drive around. I get to the job and the board hangers asked me if I saw the commotion down the street? It seems Mr. Clint Eastwood is filming a movie here. :shock:
I did a "Drive by" today and took some pics. They have a whole block full of trucks tents and trailors set with a backdrop of a ...well....pretty bad neighborhood. (I-75 and the "Davidson freeway".....which was one of the first freeways built in this state.)
There was alot of fuzz there today. I think tommorow I might walk down to the site. :shock: If I get past the "rent a cops" I'll let you all know.
The second pic of you can see it is a burned out home above the truck. I don't think they burned it for the film. :shock: I do believe I saw the top of Clint's head.

Yeah, Americas Most Wanted!

Me and Clint are old friends. Back in my younger days we did a movie together, Any Which Way But Loose. Tell him Clyde said Hello.

Puff said:
Well kinda'.

[

I think I saw you once on Dateline with Chris Hansen. :LOL: :LOL:

BigGQ said:
Me and Clint are old friends. Back in my younger days we did a movie together, Any Which Way But Loose. Tell him Clyde said Hello.

I thought Obama was in that movie. :eek:

Captain Morgan said:
Clint's cool. we had lunch once but there was some robbers
who came in and he took em down....kind of killed the mood.
After that, I stayed away. Seems like wherever he goes, trouble
breaks out.

BTW, some of those RentaCops are pretty tough. I tried to cook
for Sissy Spacek one time, and they roughed me up, but good.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Rag said:
BigGQ said:

I thought Obama was in that movie. :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Poor old bald monkey. Getting famous for all the wrong reasons.

Rag said Puff already was in a movie.....What movie where you talking about Rag...something..about a broken back on a mt......

Well.....it didn't go so good. :shock:
I walked the block down to the site and was stopped by a rather huge person. :shock: He asked where the hell did I think I was going and I told him I was going to be a movie star. He laughed (I think it was a laugh) and said turn around and go back where I came from.
I told him I'd have to get my truck to drive back to where I came from. He laughed again (again I think it was a laugh :shock: )
I asked him if I could take his pic. He didn't laugh this time.
So ends the bright lights of Hollywood for me.
It wasn't even my 15 of fame. :cry:

Puff said:
I walked the block down to the site and was stopped by a rather huge person. :shock: He asked where the hell did I think I was going and I told him I was going to be a movie star. He laughed (I think it was a laugh) and said turn around and go back where I came from.
I told him I'd have to get my truck to drive back to where I came from. He laughed again (again I think it was a laugh :shock: )

I can't believe you didn't have the balls to tell him who you were and how important you were. Man, your a ........................... :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

I can't believe you didn't have the balls to tell him who you were and how important you were. Man, your a ........................... :LOL:
....smart, handsome and very intelligent man? Thanks Nick! :D

Back
Top Bottom