Prime Rib: The Wolfe, (Finney?) and Almost Rempe Method....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justaguy said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Just as a bit of info that only us old timers here know ................... Greg hardly ever cooks. As a matter of fact, this time of year, his smokers are all stored in his attic! ;)
I've never met Greg, but if he can carry that Klose into his attic he must be one bad dude.

His kids help! :shock:

Finney said:
I see that I'm gonna have to start police'n this forum a little more often for 'method' theives.

I made 'the method' internet famous after you described the method to me years ago about a Christmas cook. I still have yet to see you post a cook of the self proclaimed 'Finney Method'.............as they call it on the Toilet Bowl Board. :roll:

Do a 'Reverse Sear' search and the truth will be spoken...... :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
I see that I'm gonna have to start police'n this forum a little more often for 'method' theives.

I made 'the method' internet famous after you described the method to me years ago about a Christmas cook. I still have yet to see you post a cook of the self proclaimed 'Finney Method'.............as they call it on the Toilet Bowl Board. :roll:

Do a 'Reverse Sear' search and the truth will be spoken...... :LOL:

"What-ever" :mrgreen:

I don't know who invented it but I think it's like asking who invented beer, was it the germans, the irish, yahoo serious? There'll be lots of arguing about it but the bottom line is we are all happy it happened.

Justaguy said:
I don't know who invented it but I think it's like asking who invented beer, was it the germans, the irish, yahoo serious? There'll be lots of arguing about it but the bottom line is we are all happy it happened.

That's the dumbest thing ever said on Earth......we all know Captain Morgan invented BEER! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
Justaguy said:

That's the dumbest thing ever said on Earth......we all know Captain Morgan invented BEER! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Being new here I really thought Captain Morgan was the swashbuckling rum guy .... but you say beer? :LOL:

bbquzz said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Justaguy said:

Being new here I really thought Captain Morgan was the swashbuckling rum guy .... but you say beer? :LOL:
Captain Morgan invented that too. :LOL:

Pigs

As I have said, I'm new here and had to research to learn more about the Captain Morgan. Your reputation precedes you... In 1654 a young Henry Morgan left his native Wales for the West Indies. He never looked back. A born leader, he quickly made Captain and became famous as a legal pirate or Buccaneer, defending British interests and generally rocking the Caribbean.
His awesome exploits on the high seas earned him a knighthood and by 1680 Sir Henry Morgan was a plantation owner and Governor of Jamaica. There he lived out his final days until his death in 1688.

Centuries later he became the figurehead for a company that became as famous as the man himself… The Captain Morgan Rum Company. So the beer thing came before or after this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom