Priceless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D.Harris said:
1048 registered member on this site
20.00 per entry sauce contest
20960.00 dollars if all member make just one enty

Being able to brag on this site that I got my Primo for 20.00

PRICELESS

If 1048 member enter, I will give you the XL Primo with every accessory they offer and I will drive it to SC and buy and cook for however many people you can round up! ;)

And Cappy will have a heart attack when the UPS Tractor Trailer pulls up to drop the haul off!

D.Harris said:
It would still just be 20.00, my cost for Primo. Then Larry would take the rest of the funds and put a down payment on a condo next to Cappy in N Myrtle Beach. Cruzzzz up and down Ocean Blvd looking for some primo donnas to pickup in his new convertible. And live and be fat and happy the rest of his life, right?

Well he's already half way there...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry Larry, it was just too easy a set up line to resist

Bruce B said:
[quote="D.Harris":246u3yxc]It would still just be 20.00, my cost for Primo. Then Larry would take the rest of the funds and put a down payment on a condo next to Cappy in N Myrtle Beach. Cruzzzz up and down Ocean Blvd looking for some primo donnas to pickup in his new convertible. And live and be fat and happy the rest of his life, right?

Well he's already half way there...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry Larry, it was just too easy a set up line to resist[/quote:246u3yxc]

I'm not happy! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2fcrconi][quote="D.Harris":2fcrconi]It would still just be 20.00, my cost for Primo. Then Larry would take the rest of the funds and put a down payment on a condo next to Cappy in N Myrtle Beach. Cruzzzz up and down Ocean Blvd looking for some primo donnas to pickup in his new convertible. And live and be fat and happy the rest of his life, right?

Well he's already half way there...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry Larry, it was just too easy a set up line to resist[/quote:2fcrconi]

I'm not happy! :shock:[/quote:2fcrconi]

We KNOW!

Bruce B said:
[quote="D.Harris":27qie78k]It would still just be 20.00, my cost for Primo. Then Larry would take the rest of the funds and put a down payment on a condo next to Cappy in N Myrtle Beach. Cruzzzz up and down Ocean Blvd looking for some primo donnas to pickup in his new convertible. And live and be fat and happy the rest of his life, right?

Well he's already half way there...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry Larry, it was just too easy a set up line to resist[/quote:27qie78k]

ROFL!!!!

I think if thats how many enter Larry sould supply a couple of jars of Wolf Rub per month for life to the winners. I tried stocking up on a rub & it don't keep well down south.

Back
Top Bottom