Pre-delivery Party Gator Pic's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got these pic's last night from Ritch! Is this a beauty or what! It's being shipped out today, so I'll be waiting with anticipation from now, until the truck pulls up! Thanks to Ritch and the Gator Crew, they really worked with me on this one!

Bryan S said:
Looks nice there Red. Soon time to go out and play with some sticks. NO? :( =D> :boing: \:D/ :happyd: :joy:

Yep. Gonna go look for an axe or a splitting mawl today. Need to get a bucket for the drain and a bucket for the ashes as well. Got three cans of the Grilling Pam to spray the outside with too. Anyone think of anything else I need? I gotta clean out rake from Gator as well.

ScottyDaQ said:
Tank regulator? or does that come with it?

Yeah Scotty thanks!! I'll definitely need one of those. Is that all I need for the LP?

Steve Z said:
Larry nice looking pit :D I still have an extra splitting maul for you if you want it ! unless you want to buy a new one :!:

I knew I'd get a reply from you on that one!!! :eek: If you have an extra one of course, or I can buy one! Thanks!

Gator Pit said:
Pit has been scheduled for pick up today. Delivery time is usually 5-7 business days. Going to Va, possible to have by the weekend. Larry, Chris will contact you with the tracking number and other shipping information. Contact me if you have any questions. Ritch

:happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd: :happyd:

Larry Wolfe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Tank regulator? or does that come with it?
Yeah Scotty thanks!! I'll definitely need one of those. Is that all I need for the LP?

Depends on what it comes with for hoses. I can't tell what kind of fitting is on the Gator. You may want to check with Ritch to see what you'll need.

Larry,
BTW, you won't need a $#%&%^# Guru with your Gator Pit. It will hold temp all night on it's own. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bryan S said:
Lets start a poll on when Red's pit will show up at his door while he's at work. :lmao:
I say Friday. =D>

This is kind of a Murphay's Law type of thing. Pits never arrive on a Friday, when you can use them for the weekend. I'll say Monday but hope Larry gets it Friday.

Back
Top Bottom