Pre-delivery Party Gator Pic's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ritch I got it, thanks!! Got one question though. Why does it say anticipated delivery date of 9/30/05???

Larry Wolfe said:
Ritch I got it, thanks!! Got one question though. Why does it say anticipated delivery date of 9/30/05???
Because it's coming here for 2 weeks 1st ! ! !

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Uncle Bubs was heating the bacon fat in the pan when it was being offloaded. CRASH!!!! How awful. It's no wonder he's never been "right" since :craze: :craze: :craze: :welcm:

Hey Larry, even though you are a Redskins fan and will be suffering enough after next Monday night, I'd hate to see what happened to me happen to you. It reeeeaallly sucked. My wife was driving up the street 30 seconds after it happened and just walked into the house without coming anywhere near me. Took four of us to lift it off the ground...after all, it is a Klose. Don't go anywhere near it until it is on the ground safely or you risk being liable or injured. And yes, the bacon grease was ready to go. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant:

Uncle Bubba used to know how to post pics before the big bang, :grin:

Uncle Bubba said:
Hey Larry, even though you are a Redskins fan and will be suffering enough after next Monday night, I'd hate to see what happened to me happen to you. It reeeeaallly sucked. My wife was driving up the street 30 seconds after it happened and just walked into the house without coming anywhere near me. Took four of us to lift it off the ground...after all, it is a Klose. Don't go anywhere near it until it is on the ground safely or you risk being liable or injured. And yes, the bacon grease was ready to go. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant:

Damn brother I really feel for you, even though your are a Cowboy fan, you are still a "Q Brother"! Please find out how to post the pic. Or e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you bigdaddyskins56 at gmail dot com.

Now onto football.........I dunno what to say. Looks like we're gonna have another stellar defense this year, but everything else looks basically dismal as it did last year, ugh :tant: Bledsoe looked pretty damn good Sunday, alot better than our QB's. I can't remember the last time we beat Dallas, no matter how bad they are they still beat us. But I'll still be optimistic and take a guess at the final score, Redskins 24 - Dallas 21. If we win, Gibbs will look like a Genius for switching to Brunnel. If we lose, he will look like the guy who dropped your pit off the truck! :ack:

Jim Cook said:
You're blowing it Larry.
#-o
First it was the shed and now this . #-o
Did'nt you know that when you use a credit card
you still have to pay for it.
Nag,Nag,Nag. :rant:
I know it's tough but somebody had to tell you.
let me know when you put that pit up on E-Bay.

Jim

The shed was paid for in cash, the down payment for the pit was put on a CC, but is paid off and the balance of the pit was put on a CC and will be paid off when the bill comes. I hate owing people money!!!

Woodman said:
I got my Klose the same day...................I picked it up!~

Well if gas wasn't so expensive I was thinking about making a road trip. But I figger now, it's much cheaper to have it shipped!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Well if gas wasn't so expensive I was thinking about making a road trip. But I figger now, it's much cheaper to have it shipped!!!
Well, that all depends on when you get it!
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Quit worrying Larry, the technology exists to fix whatever is wrong with your pit as soon as it arrives...whenever that might be. :eek: :badgrin: 8-[

Bob T said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":162a66ec]Yes, we'll make it bigger, stronger, faster...............The $6 million Pit!

What would Steve Austin cost to build in dollars today? :)[/quote:162a66ec]

"If Steve Austin can fI-Ight Al-kAA-da.... no cost is too much." "hee hee." Chris doing his best (worst) "W" impression. Basically a bad impression of John Stewart doing a bad impression.

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

You'd probably forget to strap it down and it would go flying off the trailer! #-o #-o

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom