Portable hot water heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My RV has a 5 gallon LP heater and my pal has a 3 gallon (120 volt) at the shop. Takes my LP heater about 45 min. from a cold start then it only takes about 30 min after that. I'm thinking of putting a faucet on the RV where the drain plug is on the out side. No more running in and out of the RV for hot water! I have seen Turkey fry burners and a big pot used at comps. BTGG has one in concession buggy he just finished. He may chime in. No way would the electric one work. GOOGLE it ad see what comes up. They are NOT cheap! Hear is what Bill has. It's a demand heater. Again, NOT CHEAP!

JB May knowed about this stuff too. Has helped me with electrical issues (ohms law) in the past.

Pigs

I use a Coleman. Works great. It uses a small propane bottle and heats on demand. Can be connected to a hose or pump out of a supplied 3 gallon tit.
The water IS HOT.

When we went camping near MIS last year, the campground did not have shower facilities. Les's brother bought one of those two room tent showers and an on-demand hot water heater. It's propane and you just hook up a water hose to it. That thing worked great! We had people taking showers all day, there was 6 in our group alone needing showers and then we let others camping around us use it,too.

I don't know the brand on his but I do know he bought it new on ebay, same with the tent shower.

Back
Top Bottom