Pork Rind Nachos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm??!!!

I Get those barrels of pork rinds at Sam's Club about every other time I'm in there. I bet that would work, too.

You reminded me of something slightly different that I do for Nachos...I was at a party and they had a nachos bar and instead of running out of toppings like everybody else does, they ran out of chips. I started rummaging around in the kitchen looking for something and came up with one of those huge bags of "Tator Tots". I decided it was worth a try so I baked up a bunch (it wasn't my kitchen, so I didn't know if they had any oil to fry the tots in) and made...NACHO TOTS!

Now, I'll "bake" the tots in the smoker instead of frying or oven baking them. Haven't used chips since I started this about 8 years ago.
Bet those Pork Rind Nachos will give the Nacho Tots a run for the money.

BOB

Looks pretty tasty!!! Who would have thought? Porchos!
Now, where's the cold beer?

Sorry..will have to skip this one. It made my tummy a bit queasy to see the words. I would not dare to desecrate a pork rind with anything different than thin red hot sauce of some kind. Tabasco will work for them too cheap to buy Sirriachi. Glad us skinny folks do not have to eat nasty stuff to dodge carbs. I would start by giving up Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's.

Tabasco will work for them too cheap to buy Sirriachi.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

'Round here, SRIRACHA (the stuff in the clear plastic bottle, white lettering and Rooster, green top) costs about 2/3 to 3/4 what Tabasco costs. Sooooooooooooo GLAD I'm not paying Texass inflated prices.:D

BOB
wouldn't venture to guess what "sirriachi" might be???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

'Round here, SRIRACHA (the stuff in the clear plastic bottle, white lettering and Rooster, green top) costs about 2/3 to 3/4 what Tabasco costs. Sooooooooooooo GLAD I'm not paying Texass inflated prices.:D

BOB
wouldn't venture to guess what "sirriachi" might be???

Same here, I have to save my allowance to be able to afford Tabasco sauce!!

Okay..since yall enjoy to play the pedantic game..how could a rational person claim not to know whut is Sirriachi Sauce and then claim it be cheaper than the other stuff? Yall should get your espousas to proof read some of this. My blood sugar is fixing to spike.

Okay..since yall enjoy to play the pedantic game..how could a rational person claim not to know whut is Sirriachi Sauce and then claim it be cheaper than the other stuff? Yall should get your espousas to proof read some of this. My blood sugar is fixing to spike.
Google doesn't even know what Sirriachi Sauce is. Google it.

Ok..to simplify things and since we are Americkans let us plug the term Rooster Sauce into Mr. Google. That should placate any finicky aficionado of Oriental Word Smithing. How do you do on Chinese Arithmetic? Always heard that would make the speeling seem easy by contrast. Let us know. Thanks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=roo...0Ns31rAHZs4GoAg&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1152&bih=676

If you did that the first time you would have learned how to spell it! Maybe you should get your wife to proof read for you!

Back
Top Bottom