Pork Loin and Habanapple Chutney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bknox

Head Chef
Cicero, IL, but my heart is in Virginia where my f
One more and I need to get back to work. I made this for my brother but thought you guys would enjoy it. As I figure out these apps I promise to provide something useful as it pertains to BBQ. :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJZE1sS6zWg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJZE1sS6zWg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Apple Habenero Chutney - Habanapple Chutney

5 hard red apples cored and diced small (sometimes I peel them, sometimes not)
1 small yellow onion, diced small
Short handful of raisins - yellow raisins may be better.
1 or 2 tablespoons fresh peeled & minced ginger
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/2 seeded stemmed Habanero pepper - could have used the whole thing.
Pinch Cinnamon

Put everything in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn to a simmer and stir occasionally for about 20 minutes.

You can can it or keep it in the fridge for up a couple weeks.

Enjoy,
Bryan

Yer Gittin better,
A word of caution. You Tube will mute your audio track if they find the songs you used are copyrited. & if you ignore them & keep it up they delete all your stuff & suspend your account

JB,

The audio is royalty free but thanks for looking out for me. I have a friend in a honky Tonk band that gave the right to use anything off his new album so next time I may have some real good honky tonk in the background.

If you like Honky Tonkin' check out True Historians at Amazon. They have a couple sound bites.

Thanks again,
Bryan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom