Pork Chops Last Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
Boneless center cut pork chops simmered in brown gravy with red potatoes and mixed vegetables.

img_165307_0_a3f6ee6e1476e4a55a504c63ebc98888.jpg

Looks very good John. Now I don't eat much peas n carrots cuz I don't want to deprive any hongry chillins of nourishment. My kids always just loved that stuff..maybe still do. Now the grandchillins eat it like a hawg eats slop. Belive I fill up the empty spot on the plate with a big old pile of Pinto Beans..or some Bush's Sweet beans look good in that location too. Great job.

bigwheel

Looks good. I have never simmered them in gravy before... Must try this soon.... ;)

Well I aint one to nag..and even though being a coonass at heart I can survive for lengthy periods of time without rice. Now did have some just today along with refried beans at the Mexican Restaurant..and then I had some last night with them two frozen Mexican Dinners I had for supper..but that plate look purty neeked without no fried okry on it. They could fit in nicely with the beans. It just be a matter of sliding them peas n carrots over into the dawggie bowl.

bigwheel

I'm with you on the fried okra. Maybe when my wife gets tired of me she will let me get one of those deep fryers but it ain't happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom