Pork Burgers with Caramelized Apples, Onions and Kraut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It all looks good Larry, but I never a million tears would have thought of that combination ... Have I been missing St. Patrick's Day speciality meal all my life? Back in the day Cappy had to school me in the New Year's food, now I think I'm missing a St. Patties tradition ;)

Well yes...that bound to be a traidtional St. Paddy's Day meal in Stuttgart maybe. Looks mighty goot to me. Leilbling commie zee heah mitt da hooten hoisin un da han. That is a good one to use on cute fraulein lady beer tenders. Or worked sometimes back in the old sinning days.

It all looks good Larry, but I never a million tears would have thought of that combination ... Have I been missing St. Patrick's Day speciality meal all my life? Back in the day Cappy had to school me in the New Year's food, now I think I'm missing a St. Patties tradition ;)

Buzz, I use the kraut, onion, apple combination to braise pork in and it works wonderful. So I thought I'd do a burger with it. If you're interested look in the pork recipes for pork chops and sauerkraut, I'm sure the recipe is there.

That looked good enough to eat! But Buzz, you never heard of that combo before? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? And I wouldn't substitute this with my corned beef and cabbage for St. Patty's Day! ;)

That looked good enough to eat! But Buzz, you never heard of that combo before? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? And I wouldn't substitute this with my corned beef and cabbage for St. Patty's Day! ;)

Nick you gotta remenber I live in Ohio and I'm only 60+ years old ;) I have heard of pork and sauerkraut but not adding the apples, swiss cheese. I'm leaning toward corned beef and cabbage come Sunday, all weekend for that matter!

Nick you gotta remenber I live in Ohio and I'm only 60+ years old ;) I have heard of pork and sauerkraut but not adding the apples, swiss cheese. I'm leaning toward corned beef and cabbage come Sunday, all weekend for that matter!
Larry's a genius for inventing this combo!

Might be a good plan to whip up a batch or two to freeze before the patent pending thing comes into effect. Just trying to cover all the bases here. What happened to the brown sugar and vinegar? This is getting unsettling to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom