Pop Up Ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will look at as many as possible. Of course there will be pictures taken as well. :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :-D

Nothin' better than drunk, half naked european women !!!! And all the booze my little liver can stand.

Al

Greg,

Hairy armpits....No No NO !!!!! These damsels are young,built, SHAVED and not shy :shock: I actually prefer American women for sure but most are usually way too up tight to do the topless & thong thing.

Al

Id vote no for the hairy armpits...I think Uncle Al should bring us back cigars..If there's problems getting enough back for all of us, Ill take a half naked european woman....

Uncle Al said:
Greg,

Hairy armpits....No No NO !!!!! These damsels are young,built, SHAVED and not shy :shock: I actually prefer American women for sure but most are usually way too up tight to do the topless & thong thing.

Al

Uncle Al...come up to Cleveland and we'll take a trip to Put-In-Bay...no uptight broads there!! :shock:

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3lyllboh]Uncle Al...come up to Cleveland and we'll take a trip to Put-In-Bay...no uptight broads there!! :shock:

Sounds like a gay retreat. :shock:[/quote:3lyllboh]

:ANAL: :ANAL: :ANAL:

Woddie...a little help here...would you say Put-In Bay is a GAY place?? By the way, it's called Put-In-Bay because it is an island and people take there boats there to party or, as we boaters say, put-in!!!! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom