Poll : Greatest Mayberry Resident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carolina pulled pork. BTW...they just released Gomer Pyle on DVD...my kids love it. Goes to show good humor spans generations.

Captain Morgan said:
TAGS is the greatest tv series ever made....it has a cult following like
no other show, and has lasted almost 50 years now.

Would I be banned from the board if I posted the x-rated lyrics to the Andy Griffith Show theme in the blue room? :shock:

Here's a link to all the actors that appeared in The Andy Griffith Show. Some good trivia. Did anyone know that Odis was also the voice of Goofy(post 1967) or that Jack Nicholson appeared in two episodes. The actress that I was earlier referring to (Andy's hot girlfriend) was actress Joanna Moore (Peggy) who married Ryan O'Neil and had a baby girl named Tatum. Here is the link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053479/fullcredits

As far as the women, I like Peggy the best. Ellie was cute. Helen
was too mean. Helen was the female lead in the movie The Blob, btw,
starring opposite Steve McQueen.

Uncle Bubba said:
When Don Knotts left the show it went downhill. IF you watch those earlier shows, there is some really funny writing going on. Writers of today would do themselves well to go back and watch and learn. Ken Barry was a fruitcake. He was good in F-troup but lame here. They should have shown Andy gettin some from Helen. :shock:

F Troop ?? my all time favorite show.. I cant find it on around here... some real nut jobs on the show

Greg, I feel your pain...I can just see the next thread here....

POLL...Who's hotter ? Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble.... :roll:

john pen said:

Everyone knows Betty Rubble ended up being that fat pig Rosie Odonnell [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":2i8yowzn]Greg, I feel your pain...I can just see the next thread here....

Everyone knows Betty Rubble ended up being that fat pig Rosie Odonnell [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif][/quote:2i8yowzn]

Kind of funny that Donald Trump looks like a taller version of Barney Rubble.

Captain Morgan said:
Wood-ber, after watching your music videos, I wouldn't be cracking on Goober too much.

4.gif

7.gif

john pen said:

Wilma ........hands down :D
What about Pebbles all grown up? HAWT!

Jersey BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3noesqox][quote="john pen":3noesqox]Greg, I feel your pain...I can just see the next thread here....

Everyone knows Betty Rubble ended up being that fat pig Rosie Odonnell [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif][/quote:3noesqox][/quote:3noesqox]

Dang.... Larry you went and ruined Betty Rubble for me... I had no idea :(

Maybe we will have to start a new thread... Ginger or Mary Ann..?

Anybody remember the episode of TAGS that had the Skipper in it ?[/quote]

Yep, Alan Hale Jr. appeared as Jeff Pruitt in Season 2, Episode 13, "The Farmer Takes A Wife". Original airdate January 1, 1962.

Back
Top Bottom