Please welcome Big GQ!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2jtxcgrd]I thought his avatar was Jim?
That my be. Jim said that he worships the ground Jim walks on. And that Jim is his BBQ idol. And that Jim thought him everything about BBQ (and life) that he knows.

Huh? :eek:[/quote:2jtxcgrd]

Just substitute "Big GQ" for "he"... maybe that will help you.

I say... I say... The refrigerator door is open, but the lights not on.

Finney I understood that part, but read the rest. It makes as much sense as using hot sauce for Salad Dressing!! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney I understood that part, but read the rest. It makes as much sense as using hot sauce for Salad Dressing!! 8-[

Lets try this>>>
That may be. Jim said that "Big GQ" worships the ground Jim walks on. And that Jim is "Big GQ's" BBQ idol. And that Jim taught "Big GQ" everything about BBQ (and life) that "Big GQ" knows.

My mouth is still singing from that salad. :)

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
I thought his avatar was Jim?
That may be. Jim said that he worships the ground Jim walks on. And that Jim is his BBQ idol. And that Jim thought him everything about BBQ (and life) that he knows.

The avatar is Jim! You don't know!! :grin:

Why don't we ask Jim who "give" him his first smoker?

I started BBQ smoking and quit for a while. Jim picked up where I left off and took it to a new level. One that is very impressive, IMHO.

Now, with that stated, I am a SCBA judge. We will find out this weekend who can cook championship que at Smoke On The Beach. The plan is to bring it to me for a unbias, completely blind judging to help determine the turn in meat. At that moment, we will find out who are the worshippers and who is worthy of being worshipped. :grin: :grin:

But no matter the outcome, we will all walk away with new found friendship and a weekend to remember.

Looking forward to it guys!!

BigGQ said:
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
I thought his avatar was Jim?
That may be. Jim said that he worships the ground Jim walks on. And that Jim is his BBQ idol. And that Jim thought him everything about BBQ (and life) that he knows.

The avatar is Jim! You don't know!! :grin:

Why don't we ask Jim who "give" him his first smoker?

I started BBQ smoking and quit for a while. Jim picked up where I left off and took it to a new level. One that is very impressive, IMHO.

Now, with that stated, I am a SCBA judge. We will find out this weekend who can cook championship que at Smoke On The Beach. The plan is to bring it to me for a unbias, completely blind judging to help determine the turn in meat. At that moment, we will find out who are the worshippers and who is worthy of being worshipped. :grin: :grin:

But no matter the outcome, we will all walk away with new found friendship and a weekend to remember.

Looking forward to it guys!!

BU,
I think we're all up for the challenge. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can this weekend, I just hope I can remember the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom