Please keep Larry in your prayers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Larry Wolfe's mother passed away last night. He won't be around much for a while. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

She was fighting cancer over the last 5 years...they were under the assumption that all of the cancer had been removed but it might not have been the case.

Prayers to you, Larry...from our family to yours! :-( :-(

Larry,

My sympathies to you and your family. I lost my Mom to cancer in 1992, I know how you feel bro. We will keep you in our prayers.

Larry, losing a parent is one of the steps through life that is hardest to take. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Griff

Larry, you and your family are in our prayers. If there is anything that Kathy and I can do, please let us know. You have the numbers.

Sorry for your loss. I know it's a tough time. our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Larry, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please remember that you have a ton of friends right here on the board that care about you and your family. You have many of our numbers, don't hesitate to use them.

Sorry to read of your loss Larry. Mary and I send our sympathy to you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jack & Mary Waiboer

Larry I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :-( I know how hard it was to loss my mother it now has been five year this December .

Sorry for your lose my prayer or with you and your family.

chris williams

I cannot tell all of you how much everyone's well wishes have meant ant to me. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This has been one of the hardest things I've ever been through in my life, but all of the phone calls, e-mails, posts and PM's I've received from all of you have really helped me get through this. Thanks again and I hope all of you have a safe, happy and prosperous New Year.

Larry

Hey Larry now, just cause I didn't phone ya (I hate the phone) or pm ya, doesn't mean I don't love ya :hug: (that Finney thinks he's so good #-o #-o )

Back
Top Bottom