Play dough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Thought some of you guys with kids might want to try this recipes…
Traditional Play Dough
1 cup flour
1 cup warm water
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup salt
food coloring
Mix all ingredients, adding food coloring last. Stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from pan and knead until blended smooth. Place in plastic bag or airtight container when cooled. Will last for a long time

wittdog said:
Traditional Play Dough
1 cup flour
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup salt
food coloring
Mix all ingredients, adding food coloring last. Stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from pan and knead until blended smooth. Place in plastic bag or airtight container when cooled. Will last for a long time

OK instead of the food coloring make it more fun add one package any flavour unsweetened Kool-Aid. It will smell great and there are lots of colors to choose from.

I make this every month for my kids.

Diva Q said:
wittdog said:
Traditional Play Dough
1 cup flour
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup salt
food coloring

OK instead of the food coloring make it more fun add one package any flavour unsweetened Kool-Aid. It will smell great and there are lots of colors to choose from.

I make this every month for my kids.

Why? Do they eat it? :?

lol well my two year seems to like the salt but actually I make them a different color every month and they also share some with neighborhood kids.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
You have to cook it with wood burned to live coals because it's Traditional. :LOL:
Thats only if you are making it for yourself..If you are selling it or giving it away then you gas it :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom