PIE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
The wife made this. They are outstanding!

img_218947_0_172482b9ef9c84a261d5262b51cb6c6e.jpg

Wow..congrats to the mo Betta Half. That looks laurapin. You mighty fortunant to have her young man.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Wow..congrats to the mo Betta Half. That looks laurapin. You mighty fortunant to have her young man.

bigwheel

Thanks BW and "you ain't lyin' bout the fortunate part" ......

Ok put me down for chocolate made with januine coco middle and calf slobber topping. Yellers go to make the puddin I think. I can also knock out coconut banana cream real easy. Tell her to send me a coupla each. I will gladly pay on Tuesday for a pie today:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Ok put me down for chocolate made with januine coco middle and calf slobber topping. Yellers go to make the puddin I think. I can also knock out coconut banana cream real easy. Tell her to send me a coupla each. I will gladly pay on Tuesday for a pie today:)

bigwheel

She said she can send the recipe, of course for the price of shipping. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dang..knew there bound to be a catch on this deal:) Now the warden can handle the chocolate I just got to get her motivated. She makes em nurly as good as her Mama who made the best as ever seen on planet earth. Now they would not know how to make a cream pie if one come up and bite em on the coola. Know I couldnt get her motivated on that project. So guess I dont be needing any recipes after all. Would it be ok to just send the five bucks? Thanks. Let me know.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Dang..knew there bound to be a catch on this deal:) Now the warden can handle the chocolate I just got to get her motivated. She makes em nurly as good as her Mama who made the best as ever seen on planet earth. Now they would not know how to make a cream pie if one come up and bite em on the coola. Know I couldnt get her motivated on that project. So guess I dont be needing any recipes after all. Would it be ok to just send the five bucks? Thanks. Let me know.

bigwheel

hahaha! No need to send $$ now. As soon as I finish makin' the Carne Guisada recipe you sent me, i'll send the difference. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Back
Top Bottom