pictures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jake said:
Now that my wife and I are proud owners of a new digital camera and I have taken some pictures to share with everyone, how do I get the pictures from the computer to this web site?

Jake, look at the top of the page...there is a link called "how to" screencasts. Click that and then choose the "How to add thumbnail pictures to your post" cast. I walk you through it step by step!

Captain Morgan said:
what is it with you guys and "hot to"?
It's a Northern thing :D
I think it's a matter of my fingers getting ahead of what little brain cells I have left....I can type...not that one finger pecking. Well sort of. :D

Jake, try this now... www.bbq-4-u.com/screencasts

I have uploaded the videos in to flash so it might load faster for you...downside is that I couldn't get the pictures any bigger than what they are...but I think you should be able to see everything and you can hear the directions as well...hope this helps!!

The original Screencasts are still there if you click on the titles... :D

Greg Rempe said:
Jake, try this now... www.bbq-4-u.com/screencasts

I have uploaded the videos in to flash so it might load faster for you...downside is that I couldn't get the pictures any bigger than what they are...but I think you should be able to see everything and you can hear the directions as well...hope this helps!!

The original Screencasts are still there if you click on the titles... :D
I watched a couple today Greg. They were on the front page of viddler right after you uploaded them....cool videos to help people..

Back
Top Bottom