Philly Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone!

Im in the middle of a huge cook (for me)! I just pulled 2 butts, Ive got 4 more on the 22" WSM @ 192* and gonna start 5 more tonight. Im doin #100 lbs. for "Country Western days" at my neighbors church tomorrow. Sorry no pics :(

Well the only thing I ever bumped into at Subway which would be considered fit to eat under most circumstances is the Meat Ball Sub. Now that some purty good grazings and don't even usually give a person the burps if it purty fresh. If it aint like a Daisy a coupla chewable Papaya Enzymes and 2 Probiotic digestive swallowable pills from Wally World vitamin section will do the trick. Most old folks die of starvation cuz they can't digest their food ya know? If you know any oldsters get em on the enzymes if you want them to live for a while longer. When folks get old their stomache acid gets weak and diluted. They eat English Peas for example and they emerge unscathed sometimes. Give em the enzymes and it come out as regular old poop. Now kindly don't axe me how I know all this stuff..let it suffice to say I'm edumacated in certain areas. For example if I was to happen to tell you a mouse can pull a house..no need to axe questions. Just hook him up. Simple huh?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom