People are idiots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife is having a yard sale today so I decided since I don't ever use it anymore since the purchase of the Performer that I would try to sell my Brinkmann gasser. Didn't take long some young guys bought it. He asked if he could come back with his truck, but then turned around and said he could just "roof it" on his Jeep Cherokee. I told him it was no biggie he could just come back later but he instisted on taking it then. They pick it up and realize it's too heavy for both of them the heave over their heads, so they slide it up the back door and then across the roof. All I can hear from my driveway is paint screaching. WTF is wrong with people! Just so ya'll don't think I'm exaggerating, here's some pic's I covertly took!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":393bjqj4]Way to hide behind the clothes, Army Ranger Larry! What a pair O' Dopes!! #-o

I felt like Rambo in First Blood! :grin:[/quote:393bjqj4]
Nice pics Larry, sometime over a few beers I'll tell you guys about the time my buddy wanted me to play PI for him and catch his cheating wife at a hotel............New gasser $100 new paintjob $1000 watching two dummies haul gasser priceless.. :grin:

wittdog said:
sometime over a few beers I'll tell you guys about the time my buddy wanted me to play PI for him and catch his cheating wife at a hotel.

Oh come on. Tell us now. You can't just throw that out and not finish the story.

Griff

Let me guess, Witt...you helped your buddy, told him she was not cheating on him, collected $300 for your services and continued to bang his wife for the next 3 years, right!!?? :eek: :eek: =D> =D>

Greg Rempe said:
Let me guess, Witt...you helped your buddy, told him she was not cheating on him, collected $300 for your services and continued to bang his wife for the next 3 years, right!!?? :eek: :eek: =D> =D>
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

Larry I hope they didn't scratch the grill, what a couple of dumb- asses :eek:
:idea: Maybe you should have offered that fine grill to one of the bro's :winkie:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2cmdlfvz]Way to hide behind the clothes, Army Ranger Larry! What a pair O' Dopes!! #-o

I felt like Rambo in First Blood! :grin:[/quote:2cmdlfvz]

Tell the truth... You were trying to get some upskirt pics of the elephant winged old ladies.

(Larry loves flubber arms) 8-[

Larry must have given those kids the impression that he would have sold it to the next guy while'st they were gone to get a truck. :grin:

Nick Prochilo said:
Griff said:
wittdog said:
sometime over a few beers I'll tell you guys about the time my buddy wanted me to play PI for him and catch his cheating wife at a hotel.

Oh come on. Tell us now. You can't just throw that out and not finish the story.

Griff

Yeah, what Griff said!
That story will be told just not in the GD thread....

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bryan S":100wzadh]Some of your Kin Red?? :razz:

Nope, they had PA plates![/quote:100wzadh]

Would not suprise me one bit there are a bunch of dumb @sses up here. I hate stupid people.

DEE DEE DEE

Back
Top Bottom