Ordered my Party Gator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I've been PM'ing Ritch from Gator Pit's back and forth concerning some accessiblity issues I may have with one of his pits due to my wheelchair. Let me tell you, Ritch and his employess are not your average "people". Ritch and Chris both stopped what they were doing when I called, to find out EXACTLY what I needed to make this pit accessible and easy for me to use. The time, patience and detail these two guys took asking me or listening to what I had to say spoke volumes to the type of company Ritch is running and confirms all of the good stuff I've heard other's say about dealing with them.

Well after chatting with Ritch via the web and on the phone, my decision on who I wanted to make my pit was easy. I could tell by talking to him and Chris that I was going to get exactly what I want and it's going to be a quality built accessible pit. I put my order in for a Party Gator with several options that will make the pit accessible for me, thanks to their expertise and willingness to listen to what the customer wants/needs.

My pit hasn't even been started yet, and is due in about 10 weeks. But I would like to thank Ritch and Chris now for their time and patience helping me create "MY" pit. Thanks alot guys!

Larry Wolfe

Nick Prochilo said:
Congratulations Larry! Party at Larry's!!!!!

If you guys are up for the trip, my doors are open for ya'll!! I don't have enough room in the house for everyone, but if ya''ll got tents come on down, I gotta alotta grass for ya'll. I'll supply the food and beer!

Nick Prochilo said:
Greg, it be a bitch to store ya know!

Never thought about that, Greg would need a Tommylift or a Dumbwaiter to get that in the attic! :!:

Susan Z said:
Larry, will your pit have wheels, and do you have a hitch on the back of your chair to pull it?

Nope! Ritch is putting motors on it and it will be remote control!

Finney said:
Hey Ritch, Larry decided to save a few dollars on shipping by having you ship it to me in SC. I'll pick it up here... and take it up there. Yeah... yeah... that's the ticket> :!:

Finney I thought you said for a case of Guinness you were gonna drive to Texas and pick it up for me??

Jane said:
Larry Wolfe said:
I don't have enough room in the house for everyone, but if ya''ll got tents come on down, I gotta alotta grass for ya'll. I'll supply the food and beer!

Larry? And just how much grass do you have?

Glad no one here is with DEA! I should have said I have alot of yard!!! Thanks for pointing that out Jane!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Susan Z":2a8a5hpf]Larry, will your pit have wheels, and do you have a hitch on the back of your chair to pull it?

[/quote:2a8a5hpf]

Considering your recent experience in the wheelchair, I hope he puts a seatbelt on it!

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11cuo5r1][quote="Susan Z":11cuo5r1]Larry, will your pit have wheels, and do you have a hitch on the back of your chair to pull it?

[/quote:11cuo5r1]

Considering your recent experience in the wheelchair, I hope he puts a seatbelt on it![/quote:11cuo5r1]

I'll never live this down! 8-[

Back
Top Bottom