opinions needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Which logo looks best?

#2 (cigar will be added)

Just thinking about what will work best on shirts and a banner and how flexible I can be on shirt color.

I like the gold. Is the pit maker paying you to advertise his name? If not I would leave it out. IMHO

Nice!

BLUE SHIRT...HELLO ??? Am I the only one on this idea..if so, Ill just start drinking and go feel sorry for myself somewhere...

Kevin,

I like the gold sign, add the cigar, white shirt, and add a big University of Michigan "M" on the beer mug :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Since you like Terrel Owens and the Cowboys, I'd go for Blue... They both look great!

Darn, I like the way the colors look with the blue, but the gold is much more legible. Maybe some contrasting color in the BBQ Society lettering? Red?

--John 8)
(Pay no attention to the guy jumping up and down and yelling, "blue shirt, blue shirt." :P )

wdroller said:
Sorry, but to me it looks more like a beer ad.

Whole thing is based on "you can dress them up but can't take them anywhere" theme. Kind of a high society bubba. You can take him there but that doesn't mean he's high society. Drinking beer, smoking cigars, open zipper, extended pinky like he's drinking tea in "society".

Well I can read the writing on the yeller one..if that helps any. I cant hardly see it on the blue background.

bigwheel

Griff said:
#1, at least on the white background.

I'm concerned about that. It will look good on a banner but what about a black t-shirt. White gets too dirty at a contest. I have Patrick trying a few other color combos just in case there is something else that works better. I'm leaning towards yellow even though the Cowboy's colors are true to my heart. White shirt too John. [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Bryan S said:
Well I'm a printer and been doing it for 1/4 century now. #2 really pops out at you. Really easy to read, and would be your best choice to be seen. :D Blue is my favorite color but it's not the best choice here. ;)

I'd go with Bryan's advice. He seems know what he's talking about. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom