Okay, my first video with third video attached

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I wanted to see if I could do a video with my digital camera and decided to do it while making Cappy's WSM table. Here is the first clip. Its storming like crazy now so I have to wait to do any more on it.

How To build a WSM Table

Allright, that's was a very good video. Darn Good Job!!!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Thanks SS. Still have to make the next 2. Its thundering and lightning like crazy so they will have to wait.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Love the "buzz box" Bill. Why not 6013 rod? 6011 I know is stronger, but on mild steel? Just wondering. Great video.

I find that the 6011's are more versitil. It can be used on most of the stuff that I weld and I dont have to switch rods from one thickness to another.

I have had that welder for more than 20 years. Its great.

I was wondering about using the digital camera for videos.
Looks great Bill, nice job 8)

Yeah nice finish. No video would be complete without that "Pop" sound.

Good work on welding and videoing too

Super video Job Bill & Congrads on table fabrication. I would have popped a top before I ever started, Then nothing would be square.

007bond-jb said:
Super video Job Bill & Congrads on table fabrication. I would have popped a top before I ever started, Then nothing would be square.

Comming from a pro like you, THANKS. I'll have part 3 done here an a few hours.

Last video for How to build a WSM table part 3

Captain Morgan Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey that beer was on MY table! Therefore it's MY beer!

Its yours when I make delivery on it. Until then, its my beer. ;)

By the way, anyone who is going to the Oinktober fest in September can order one. Contact me for details. billthegrillguy@msn.com

Back
Top Bottom