Okay, I want my house back.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The house my parents live in down in SE Georgia is over 100 years old. Before they remodeled and moved in it, it was sitting on brick pillars. They looked like little chimneys at intervals all under the house. My dad just jacked the house up and laid a concrete block foundation all the way around then lowered the house back down on it. It's quite sturdy and they have never had any issues from the foundation since moving in it about 25 years ago.

The shed is coming along well, Bill. Want to come up here and build me one?

If you pour a slab and build on top of it, you need a building permit. I HATE PAYING TAXES!!!!!!!

Only got a few hours in today. I figure another day and I should have it buttoned up. Back to work tomorrow :faint:

Dang Bill, had I know you could build like that I would have cooked you a rib to build mine! 8-[

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":qg31p0co]Dang Bill, had I know you could build like that I would have cooked you a rib to build mine! 8-[

He charges 2 ribs! Nice looking shed Bill![/quote:qg31p0co]

Now he's pushing it..... 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Dang Bill, had I know you could build like that I would have cooked you a rib to build mine! 8-[

Thanks guys. Its been fun working on a project like this again. I use to be in the business. I had a small construction company in the 80's. When the market dropped out in the late 80's I got into Law Enforcement.

I will say that I have parts a pieces of my body that I forgot that I had. Ibuprophen has become my best friend. :)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":ueo84lvq]Dang Bill, had I know you could build like that I would have cooked you a rib to build mine! 8-[

Thanks guys. Its been fun working on a project like this again. I use to be in the business. I had a small construction company in the 80's. When the market dropped out in the late 80's I got into Law Enforcement.

I will say that I have parts a pieces of my body that I forgot that I had. Ibuprophen has become my best friend. :)[/quote:ueo84lvq]

Looks great Bill. I guess they call that sweat equity.

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":364lqtdu]Can I shoot Larry?

It really wouldn't be very sporting don't you think[/quote:364lqtdu]

fat%20is%20not%20a%20handicap.jpg

Gary in VA said:
ok.. A FULL rack of ribs, a Case of beer and we take frequent breaks to shoot guns in the back field.
Your'e on! what do I have to build?

Can I shoot Larry too? 8-[

Bill the shed looks great :!:

Dang rain is killing my plans to finish the roof today. I know we need the rain but after working 82 hours this week, I need to be finishing the shed. :badgrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom