Okay, I got bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
So, I decided to make a pot of chili. Got rid of the left over smoked turkey, last of the peppers from my dads garden and a few other things lieing around in the cabinets. It should be a mighty fine lunch!

Great minds think alike, made some last night. Leftovers tonight, always better the second time around.

The Joker said:
Damn ~ Chili's on the menu for tonight!! :eek: 8-[

Isn' a little hot for chili? I think of chili as a cool weather, frost on the.... Oh...ahem. Never mind.

But that reminds me: They're having the Best Tan In A Halloween Theme Bikini contest on Siesta Key Beach this weekend. Better charge up the EasyShare! Honey? Where's the sun block?

:beach:

Airboss said:
The Joker said:
Damn ~ Chili's on the menu for tonight!! :eek: 8-[

Isn' a little hot for chili? I think of chili as a cool weather, frost on the.... Oh...ahem. Never mind.

But that reminds me: They're having the Best Tan In A Halloween Theme Bikini contest on Siesta Key Beach this weekend. Better charge up the EasyShare! Honey? Where's the sun block?

Yeah, yeah...I enjoyed Central Florida the 20 years I lived there. Coastal areas are nicer when it comes to the sea breeze during summer 3/4ths of the year but more susceptible to, well, the likes of Charlie, and the winters are great . I do envy those that stick it out though ~ I'm just glad I got out before hell broke loose. 8-[ It's not too bad up here though...

The Joker said:
Airboss said:
[quote="The Joker":1zhfhnii]Damn ~ Chili's on the menu for tonight!! :eek: 8-[

Yeah, yeah...I enjoyed Central Florida the 20 years I lived there. Coastal areas are nicer when it comes to the sea breeze during summer 3/4ths of the year but more susceptible to, well, the likes of Charlie, and the winters are great . I do envy those that stick it out though ~ I'm just glad I got out before hell broke loose. 8-[ It's not too bad up here though...[/quote:1zhfhnii]

Well there is that. And hell did break loose and it took real estate $$$ with it. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I think baby boomers were born with an inability to translate the word hurricane into a meaningful aversion. Where'd you live when you were here?

Airboss said:
Well there is that. And hell did break loose and it took real estate $$$ with it. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I think baby boomers were born with an inability to translate the word hurricane into a meaningful aversion. Where'd you live when you were here?
I was always on edge during the season. When Floyd was threatening, that pretty much made my decision for me after seeing what Andrew did. East side of Orlando ~ Just south of Union Park in Cypress Springs off S. Dean Road. Loved it there! I do miss my pool though.. :-(

Pigs, if you ever go, make sure you see one of these!!! :( :(

Hopefully, it won't

Challenger03a.jpg

Challenger

The Joker said:
Airboss said:
I was always on edge during the season. When Floyd was threatening, that pretty much made my decision for me after seeing what Andrew did. East side of Orlando ~ Just south of Union Park in Cypress Springs off S. Dean Road. Loved it there! I do miss my pool though.. :-(

Pigs, if you ever go, make sure you see one of these!!! :( :(

Shuttle launches are the greatest no doubt. And the picture of the pool? Everyone who comes to see us says' "You have a pool IN your house!" We love it here.

Airboss said:
Shuttle launches are the greatest no doubt. And the picture of the pool? Everyone who comes to see us says' "You have a pool IN your house!" We love it here.
That's exactly the response we got! We built the pool almost a year after we built the house and when the screen room went up, it added a huge room to the house! Enjoy it AB ~ Just didn't want to raise our kids there...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom