Ok, you win Big Wheel...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fd-MVU4vtU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fd-MVU4vtU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well you posting pics like JB all I see if goobledegook. Finally opened the movie and it looked like a string of white spots chasing each others tails. I gotta have my stuff set up wrong is all I can figger. Can you take an amigo by the hand here and get them set up right to see kewlish stuff? Thanks.

biigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well you posting pics like JB all I see if goobledegook. Finally opened the movie and it looked like a string of white spots chasing each others tails. I gotta have my stuff set up wrong is all I can figger. Can you take an amigo by the hand here and get them set up right to see kewlish stuff? Thanks.

biigwheel

Big guy. It's obvious you and me are suffering from OMS. (Old Man Syndrome) If it weren't for my two 18 year old boys I wouldn't even be able to post at all.

Turn them loose for 5 minutes and they will hook you up with the cool stuff I can't even pronounce. :shock:

bigwheel said:

biigwheel

Jus' might be you saw the best version of this vid. Gonna hafta git the future step chile to translate but I think I ain't gonna like the US version. Best to keep your 'puter settings the way they are.

No sir..no dial up here. I am on the Cable TV hookup. Nothing but the latest technology allowed around here. I can usually seee everything except whut JB's and I can see that sometimes...even noticed once I couldnt see it but then I posted a reply to it and then I can see it. Now I can usually see whut Sapo posts except for this last one. Then I finally hit a button and it showed the dots chasing their tails...now not speaking Red Dots...but rather white dots. I'm wondering if there might be some kinda funny bizness going on?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
No sir..no dial up here. I am on the Cable TV hookup. Nothing but the latest technology allowed around here. I can usually seee everything except whut JB's and I can see that sometimes...even noticed once I couldnt see it but then I posted a reply to it and then I can see it. Now I can usually see whut Sapo posts except for this last one. Then I finally hit a button and it showed the dots chasing their tails...now not speaking Red Dots...but rather white dots. I'm wondering if there might be some kinda funny bizness going on?

bigwheel
Do you see a Mariachi band in the square box singing.."Viva Obama"?

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

bigwheel,did you try clicking the "profile" button at the top of this page, scroll down and change "Always allow HTML:" to YES. Dont forget to answer the math question or you wont be able to save your changes. Save your changes and you will be good to go!

Ok thanks I will give it a try but not too sure about the math question. I aint real good at arithmetic.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Ok thanks I will give it a try but not too sure about the math question. I aint real good at arithmetic.

bigwheel
Type the math question here and some of us might be able to help you with the answer.... :roll:

Well seems like it's somemething about taking the square root of pi out to it's final decimal place. Think you also supposed to show your work too. Thanks.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom