Ohio St/ Michican

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobberqer

Sous Chef
A family of Michigan football supporters headed out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping.

While in a sporting goods store, the son picks up an Ohio State Jersey and says to his older sister

"Ive decided to become a Buckeye fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas"

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him in the head and says "Go talk to your Mother"

Off goes the little lad with his Ohio State jersey in hand and he finds his mother.
"Yes Son?

I've decided I'm going to be a Buckeye fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The mother is outraged at this, and promptly whacks him in the head and says, "Go talk to your father!

Off he goes with the Ohio State jersey in hand and finds his father.

Dad?

Yes Son?

Ive decided Im going to be an Ohio Sate fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas.

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son in the head and says, ...........No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!

About half an hour later they all back in the car and heading home.

The father turns to his son and says. Son, I hope youve learned something today!

The son says, Yes Dad, I have

Son, what is it?

The son replies, Ive only been a Buckeye fan for an hour and I already hate you Michigan bastards :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom