Official Thanksgiving Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH man!!!!! That's some fine looking eats there Cappy! Show's the monsoon can't hold you back!!

Looks great. Cap'n, when you upload to imageshack, there three formats on the top and three on the bottom. Which are using?

Griff

Griff said:
Looks great. Cap'n, when you upload to imageshack, there three formats on the top and three on the bottom. Which are using?

Griff

Sorry to answer for Jim, Griff. But it looks like he's using the same as me and that would be the second one.

Looks delicious!
The wifey took the kiddies to North Carolina and left me here, I had to work. They took both cameras.....so I can't prove I actually cooked ;) I did a12lber on the smoker sitting on a can of Fosters and made the asparagus casserole and potatoes layonaise from the appitizer section. :P

Because we went to someone else's house for Thanksgiving, we didn't have all the hassles of cooking and cleanup, but Unitywife was unhappy that we didn't have any leftovers, either. So yesterday I took a boneless Butterball breast out of the freezer, and today I did it on the WSM. Salt, pepper, and squeeze margarine; a little less than 3 hrs cooking, out at 165°.

--John 8)
(I didn't have any fancy smoke wood, so I used hickory.)

Looks great John! I didn't get any dark meat on Thanksgiving so I did a few legs in the oven tonight for dinner and lunch for part of the week!

Puff said:
What would fancy smoke wood be?
You know, like cherry? Everybody was talking about getting nice color and flavor with cherry, but I didn't have any. :(

--John 8)
(I can't quite see it in the photos, but there is a faint smoke ring.)

Unity said:
Puff said:
What would fancy smoke wood be?
You know, like cherry? Everybody was talking about getting nice color and flavor with cherry, but I didn't have any. :(

--John 8)
(I can't quite see it in the photos, but there is a faint smoke ring.)
Looked good even without cherry ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom