Off to the Global Merchandizing Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, you all be good little poopies because I've got to go work the GlobalShop Show in Vegas this week. You know, shelving,lighting, mannequins, big blow-up beer cans, music, and anything that helps sell products! Leaving Sunday morning, coming back Thursday at 10:00 pm. I don't gamble, use hookers, or attend shows so it'll be kinda lonely. The weather will be welcome , as will the In-N-Out Burger across from my hotel (The Hampton on Tropicana, I try to save money by staying off the strip.) Be good! Woodman

Your a week to late WoodPlasticman...The Concrete Expo was in Vegas last week...always a big draw!

GOOD LUCK...Do you want me to stop by the house and check up on TH1 a couple of times?? :-D

Suze, I tend to be compulsive.

1) I smoked 4 packs a day when I quit

2) I took every drug known to man in copius amounts in every method of delivery possible (yes, that one too.)

3) Relations? (I edited that myself) Well.......

4) I never smoked a cigar. I went out with a client who offered me a cuban after dinner. For the next five years I spent an avg cigar budget of $5000/year on em.

5) I thought it'd be fun to grow and cook with chiles. I now grow over 15 varieties a year and have thousands of dried chiles in the larder.

6) Same as 5 with herbs.

7) 16 months ago, I thought it'd be cool to learn how to BBQ. I bought a cheapo "Grand Mac" Electric from Gander mountain and mada a "mud flap" of a shitty brisket and thought " it must be the equipment......" Five smokers (and appx $20,000) later, I am incorporated as "Woodman's Real Pit Barbeque Company" and planning on cooking for over 800 people this summer.

8) One day, last year I thought it'd be cool to post on one of these forums...........

I don't think gambling is a wise choice for someone of my ilk!!! ;)
Woodpulsive

ps. I never played a video game either!

pss. I'm willing to bet that almost everyone on this forum is similar? Huh, Ms, Grill Grrrl (hey, great "handle" idea for ya!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom