Suze, I tend to be compulsive.
1) I smoked 4 packs a day when I quit
2) I took every drug known to man in copius amounts in every method of delivery possible (yes, that one too.)
3) Relations? (I edited that myself) Well.......
4) I never smoked a cigar. I went out with a client who offered me a cuban after dinner. For the next five years I spent an avg cigar budget of $5000/year on em.
5) I thought it'd be fun to grow and cook with chiles. I now grow over 15 varieties a year and have thousands of dried chiles in the larder.
6) Same as 5 with herbs.
7) 16 months ago, I thought it'd be cool to learn how to BBQ. I bought a cheapo "Grand Mac" Electric from Gander mountain and mada a "mud flap" of a shitty brisket and thought " it must be the equipment......" Five smokers (and appx $20,000) later, I am incorporated as "Woodman's Real Pit Barbeque Company" and planning on cooking for over 800 people this summer.
One day, last year I thought it'd be cool to post on one of these forums...........
I don't think gambling
is a wise choice for someone of my ilk!!!
ps. I never played a video game either!
pss. I'm willing to bet that almost everyone on this forum is similar? Huh, Ms, Grill Grrrl (hey, great "handle" idea for ya!)