NY BBQ'ers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey guys, I was looking through a menu from a BBQ restaurant down the road and came across something interesting and funny as hell! Go to the bottom right of this menu and read the "Novice Platter"!! 8-[

BBQ for Dummie's!

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys, I was looking through a menu from a BBQ restaurant down the road and came across something interesting and funny as hell! Go to the bottom right of this menu and read the "Novice Platter"!! 8-[

BBQ for Dummie's!
You don't know how true that is, especially out this way...

3.gif

This should be interesting!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
3.gif

This should be interesting!

Are you insinuating New Yorkers don't have a have a sense of humor?? :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

Crazy About Que said:
Funny as hell. I really think that BBQ and Smoking is on the rise here in New Your State. So many 'Q' joints are opening and doing well. There are also more and more people who are pulling pits to catering gigs. I doubt that we will ever see pits on the road like you guys see in the south and in Texas.

Isn't Texas in the south?

Crazy About Que said:
[quote="The Joker":65o1sprd][quote="Crazy About Que":65o1sprd]That's the south south...
:-k[/quote:65o1sprd]

You know... Like really really way down there...[/quote:65o1sprd]
Ooohh.. :grin: Well, I been there. San Antonio, Orlando, Marathon Key, Biloxi ....... But they don't have the same feel as the deep south ~ South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Middle Mississippi, Louisiana...

Back
Top Bottom