Not True But I'd do it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
This is one of the best things I've read in years!!! I wish I could go there for dinner!!!

Montana Restaurant: This is a great story! The radio station America FM was doing one of its 'Is Anyone Listening?'

bits this morning. The first question was, 'Ever have a celebrity come up with the 'Do you know who I am?' routine?'

A woman called in and said that a few years a go, while visiting her cattle rancher uncle in Billings , MT , she had occasion

to go to dinner at a restaurant that does not take reservations. The wait was about 45 minutes; many ranchers and their

wives were waiting.

Ted Turner and his ex-wife Jane Fonda came in the restaurant and wanted a table. The hostess informed them that

they'd have to wait 45 minutes. Jane Fonda asked the hostess, 'Do you know who I am?'

The hostess answered, 'Yes, but you'll have to wait 45 minutes.' Then Jane asked if the manager was in.

When the manager came out, he asked, 'May I help you?' 'Do you know who we are?' both Ted and Jane asked.

'Yes, but these folks have been waiting, and I can't put you ahead of them.'

Then Ted asked to speak to the owner. The owner came out, and Jane again asked, 'Do you know who I am?' The

owner answered, 'Yes, I do. Do you know who I am? I am the owner of this restaurant and I am a Vietnam Veteran.

Not only will you not get a table ahead of my friends and neighbors who have been waiting here, but you also will not

be eating in my restaurant tonight or any other night. Good bye.'

Only in America , is this a great country, or what? To all who received this, it is a true story and the name

of the steak house is: Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse, 204 W. Main, Manhattan , MT 59741 , (406) 284-6929

If you ever get there, give this fellow a sharp salute, buy a steak, and tip the waitress.

Not True. But I'd do it! http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/fonda.asp

They think they are royalty. Screw celebrities. Jane Fonda never even made a decent movie!!! She is pretty much just," the daughter of a great actor!!" Kinda like Paris Schmilton being "the grandaughter of a rich businessman." I would not cross the street to get Paul Macartney's autograph, and I am a HUGE fan of his work. Would I receive some enlightenment, or inside scoop on the Beatles years in a 20 second conversation with him? No, I would simply embarrass myself by buying into the cult of celebrity!!! Paul, while being a great songwriter, is just another human being folks! Having him scrawl his name on a piece of paper for me would seem degrading!!!!

Woodman said:
They think they are royalty. Screw celebrities. Jane Fonda never even made a decent movie!!! She is pretty much just," the daughter of a great actor!!" Kinda like Paris Schmilton being "the grandaughter of a rich businessman." I would not cross the street to get Paul Macartney's autograph, and I am a HUGE fan of his work. Would I receive some enlightenment, or inside scoop on the Beatles years in a 20 second conversation with him? No, I would simply embarrass myself by buying into the cult of celebrity!!! Paul, while being a great songwriter, is just another human being folks! Having him scrawl his name on a piece of paper for me would seem degrading!!!!
Yea, we all know your a life long fan of Mr,Jackson. :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Woodman said:
Yea, we all know your a life long fan of Mr,Jackson. :LOL:

Does anyone own a pair of gloves with just 1 glove. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well I always thought Jane Fonda was purty hot :oops: I just loved her Daddy to death too..(in a manly man type way of course:) Now I can't stand TT. Now to get to the front of the line at my steakhouse it take only about 10k each or 5k and a romp with Jane :LOL: Ya know the rumors was floating heavy a few years back that she had been born again or regenerated as the baptists call it...Birth from Above as the Bible calls it. She had supposedly apologized to the Viet Nam Vets..repented blah blah blah. And that was supposed to have been the reason TT devorced her..cuz he a full blown spawn of the debil ya know? Anybody recall this scenario? If so was it true or maybe she is now back slid or something. Color me cornfused :?

bigwheel

F that B she can rot in hell for all i care - I would like to say WELCOME HOME! TO ALL WHO SERVED DURING THAT ERA AND RECENTLY! (maybe thats rough for some, but hey) - Thank a Vet. db

dollarbill said:
F that B she can rot in hell for all i care - I would like to say WELCOME HOME! TO ALL WHO SERVED DURING THAT ERA AND RECENTLY! (maybe thats rough for some, but hey) - Thank a Vet. db

You are being way too easy. She's a slug.

Back
Top Bottom