Not to complain.... but........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Not to complain, but........
The site was down from lunch time Friday until Sunday night and we're still right where we were before it was taken down to move to a new host. :)
What gives?
Are you saying being were we were is a bad thing , or a good thing :!: . To me it seems like family, that got seperated for a while :grin: :grin:

To be brief..I thought I found a place that would let me bring my board to their site and allow me to remove the ads...I was wrong and I was dealing with douche bags too! :)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rempe it was the thought that counted. You tried to improve the board, but as usual you failed! 8-[

Greg Rempe said:
To be brief..I thought I found a place that would let me bring my board to their site and allow me to remove the ads...I was wrong and I was dealing with douche bags too! :)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Here I thought we were like family here, like a team of Q'ers, a band of "Q" brothers and sisters, we all feel like it's our board too. Remember there's no "I" in team. We're here to help you get over this fixation on ads. Perhaps a support group where you and Joker could go, to get some counseling on how to ignore this ad plague upon the internet, or to at least learn how to live with it, and not let it spoil you time on the board. We're a family here Greg, and we just want to help.
7.gif

Greg Rempe said:
Not that anyone noticed...THE ADS ARE GONE!!!
:bow: And a big bow from the big man =D> =D> =D> . We knew you could do it =D> . (Well kinda' :eek: ) :grin:

You know Larry, if Greg ever stopped walking suddenly, we'd need to get a tow truck to pull Bill's nose out of his a$$. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom