NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
The Raffle show did not record!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am sorry...I have no idea why this didn't record...but, I will be posting the winners right now! Congrats to Henry for winning and being home when I called!

Wow!! Thanks for the best phone call I will get this year!

Too bad it didn't record would have loved to watched it. Being on dial-up you can't watch anything live.

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for the raffle Larry, and to Greg for allowing it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

nice to put a real name to the screen name!

I think the only board I use a real name is on the "other site" because thats what the boss there likes.

I am so excited right now. I have no idea how I should cook first on the Primo. Smoke, or grill. This is such a tough decision.

Congrats Henry..and good job on the show Greg..It was worth staying up for..And thanks Larry for all your work...now can I have my $25.00 back please..

Greg

I'll Quote Fred Sanford "YOU BIG DUMMY" You get a Double ****** Boy on that slip up. Sugestion: (you just know I'm gonna have one huh?) Place a lookin glass (mirror) behind the camera so you can see not only the cameras record light but your face too. The reason I say this is cause you did make a few funny faces live :shock: BOY!

Those faces are going to happen regardless, JB...I was born with this face! :LOL:

It's not the camera that does the actual recording...its through another window on Ustream...for some reason it did not record when I hit the record button...:oops:

I agree...DOUBLE ******!! I am pissed!!

But, if you watched it live...you saw and heard everything! :D

It's ok we can do it again around Christimas.. I actually won something.. I quit the lottery because it sux.. I used all my lottery $$$ to buy raffle tickets and it was fun too... :D

I forgot to tell him that if you wear a ball cap when you are balding the hair falls out faster.. I wear one now because it's summer... Let your scalp breath Greg... I found out too late... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom