Nick's podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
Does this link work for anyone else? Instead of a link, here's what I see:

<iframe name="TelCastPlayer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.telcaster.com/ConfInt/telcaster/Player.aspx?eid=FB119944-E0A7-412F-A988-2E0B7EC7E48A" frameborder="0" width="125" height="35">Please upgrade to a browser that will support IFrames.</iframe>

Griff

Griff said:
Does this link work for anyone else? Instead of a link, here's what I see:

<iframe name="TelCastPlayer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.telcaster.com/ConfInt/telcaster/Player.aspx?eid=FB119944-E0A7-412F-A988-2E0B7EC7E48A" frameborder="0" width="125" height="35">Please upgrade to a browser that will support IFrames.</iframe>

Griff

Do as Finney says...if you still have trouble let me know. :!:

Griff said:
Works fine now. Thanks guys. I shoulda read the post before I whined.

Griff

Now wait a second!! I sent out a mass email, posted in the "announcements section" and put a sticky in the podcast section and you still missed it?!?!?!?! [-X #-o [-X

See Bill, I told you that someone would slip through the cracks! :grin: 8-[

Greg Rempe said:
Griff said:

Griff

Now wait a second!! I sent out a mass email, posted in the "announcements section" and put a sticky in the podcast section and you still missed it?!?!?!?! [-X #-o [-X

Good thing I'm around to straighten these types out. :bbbat:

Greg Rempe said:
And I thought you were going overboard... :)

:grin: :grin:

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
Griff said:

Griff

What would we do without you?????

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2ioimb2w]
Griff said:

Griff

What would we do without you????? [/quote:2ioimb2w]

I hate to even think about that. :dunno:
7.gif

I listened to it on Sunday night. Nice interview. I was hoping to hear a little more about the other judging students. You know, how they didn't have a clue about Q. How stupid some of them were. that kind of stuff. Looking forward o hearing Woodman or Cappy on the Pod. Maybe both at the same time and make it an hour show. Now if you could only webcam the Podcast.

You'll get Cappy, Larry, Rev Jr, and myself Friday night. #-o Maybe even Big GQ. :!:

Live (sort of) from Smoke on the Beach. When we compete as the BBQ-4-U.com Competition Team in Myrtle Beach, SC.

And if the PodCast people don't ban us... we might be back Saturday afternoon to let you all know how we did. And give all the backroom stories about competing with people you've never met.

So wish us luck in winning this thing.
2.gif

txpgapro said:
I listened to it on Sunday night. Nice interview. I was hoping to hear a little more about the other judging students. You know, how they didn't have a clue about Q. How stupid some of them were. that kind of stuff. Looking forward o hearing Woodman or Cappy on the Pod. Maybe both at the same time and make it an hour show. Now if you could only webcam the Podcast.

Tex, everybody who took the class seem to have some sort of clue as to bbq.

Captain Morgan said:
I heard you were a fountainhead.

Wish you could be with us this weekend, aqua noggin.

Yeah, Me too. I'll be hangin with Pigs, Kloset, Uncle Bubba, and Joker? At Oinktoberfest next weekend though. Woody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom